Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

freyja313

The one in Marysville is the only one in Washington State. Sorry! Make a day trip of it - lots of people come down from BC on the weekends. I'd recommend waiting till they get a shipment in though, usually towards the end of the month. I was just there this past weekend and not much I was interested in in the way of makeup from MAC. They had a LOT of skincare though. Since all the skincare's been repackaged, they have a ton of stuff in the old packaging. Gal working there said they're supposed to be getting their shipment in next week, but I'd call to make sure it's arrived.

coachkitten

^^Thanks for the heads up!
smiles.gif
^^

coachkitten

I bought two 187 brushes from the Marysville CCO about a year ago and have never seen them since. They do have them from time to time but with anything at the CCO timing is everything!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Hi everyone! Here is a Seattle Premium Outlet CCO update as I went yesterday (6/27).

As for MAC they had Adorn Shimmersoufle, Red Accent pigment, Purple Shower e/s, Lavender Sky e/s, Zeal e/s, Pink Cabana, Phosporelle l/g, Bait l/g, Lure l/s, and pretty much all the other Lure lipsticks and lip glasses.

They also had both Untamed quads, Sweetie Cakes Quad, and Holiday 06 Cool eyes palette. Also the shade stick set from Holiday 06. They had a lot of 182 brushes and a few brush sets from Patternmaker and Holiday 06 (no 187s).

As for Bobbi Brown they had the shimmer bricks in Peony, Brownie, and Gold. They also had one of the bridal palettes and ultra violet eye shadow.

Clinique had a few shimmering tones in shimmering sweets, Breast caner pink one, and two bronze ones. They also had patchwork pink blush which is gorgeous.

I am not into Stila so I didn't look at any of that.

It was very picked over and I shockingly left with NOTHING (which has never happened)!
smiles.gif

Unless you see something above that you must have it is not really worth the trip! Hopefully they will get a good shippment in soon!
smiles.gif

lahdeedah

Thanks for the update!
clap.gif
I'm sort of interested in Bait and Phosphorelle, and the BB Bridal palette but that's a long drive for those, so maybe not. Oh well, hopefully they'll get some really cool stuff soon!

Azzura

Thanks for the update. I'm not really interested in any of those things you mentioned and since you said it was pretty picked-over, I'll hold off the trip.

Did they have any fluidlines or liquidlast? Do you remember what other MAC brushes they have?

coachkitten

They had only 4 fluidlines which were Iris Eyes, Brassy, Royal Wink, and Non-Conformist. No liquid lasts. Well I know they had the 182 brush, 134, 180, 192, 209, and 311 are all the ones I can remember.
I am hoping they will get some new stuff in soon!

Rust.Orange

I went to the CCO today. They had the following:
Fluidlines: Non-comforist, royal wink, jadeye [glorious!], nightfish, delphic, and more.
Pigments: Entremauve, 1 sunnydaze, 1 aire-de-blue, lily white, lovely lily, golder's green, azreal blue, accent red, and some others.
Pot eyeshadows: melton mauve and around 10 other colors that were not that appealing. I think one of them was a sort of midtone blue with sparkle.
Eyeshadow palettes: CORPS DE COULEUR! I was so excited, because Macy's around here do not have MAC counters! They had 15 of those quads in, give or take a few. Moreover, a Nordstrom Patternmaker [cool eyes], Take Wing, and maybe Sweetie Cake.
Lipgelee trios
Lip sets: From Holiday/Dress sets 2006, all 3 types.
Lip palettes: Viva Glam from 2006 Holiday and two from Patternmaker.
Lipstick: Testers [so I am unsure if they actually have it in stock or not] of Rockocco, Profusion, Pink Freeze, one color from Raquel Welch, Plink!, and at least 12 other colors.
Lustreglass trios. Each were fullsized, called travel sets. It contained flashmode, beaux and wonderstruck. Someone else mentioned them in this thread. They were 20-something USD.
Lipglass sets: The Holiday one that had spring bean.
Shadesticks
Paints
Brushes: 224, 239, 242 and others.
Lipglasses: All testers, so not sure of actual status, but they were of "Ciao, Manhattan", Magnetique from original release, Sweetie Cake, Sex Ray, and some chromeglasses. Also a few lip varnishes.
Prolongwears: All testers, so not sure of actual status, but they had at least 6 colors.
Perfumes: MV2, C-Squeeze, dejarose, and some others. No tarnished love though.
Glimmershimmers
Blushes: Both cream and powder type. Not a lot, probably 5 colors total. I think one was fever.
MSF: Dark
Blot Film: LOTS of them.
MAC wipes: Both sizes, older white top packaging.
MAC try out pacs
MAC black fabric bags with handles.
------
Other items:
Stila #5 brush and a variety of Stila lipsticks.
Clinique lipstick set with 4 lipsticks, pink lipstick casing.
Bobbi Brown shimmerbricks: two colors, at least. A pink one and a tan gold. I did not see them upclose.

goink

wow. either you have a really good memory and you are really in love with mac! that's a lot you remember!
thmbup.gif

coachkitten

Thanks Rust.Orange! Nice to have another Spekctra girl around the Seattle area to update!
smiles.gif
I am going to have to head down there!

coachkitten

Hi everyone!

I went to the CCO yesterday and they hadn't gotten anything new in lately but the girl said hopefully next week! (I am keeping my fingers crossed!)

They did still have Kitschmas and Accent Red Pigments. They also had purple shower, melton mauve, felt blue, kid, suspision, beauty sleep, and lavender sky eye shadows.

The had a few lipsticks including La Di Bra, Rockoco, and one Raquel lipstick (can't remember the color but it was a lustre).

I was able to see that they had a few 188 brushes but no 187s.

Just thought I would let you all know that there isn't much right now but I will update soon!
smiles.gif

Azzura

Has anyone been to the WA CCO lately? I was hoping to make a trip down soon but was wondering if it was worth it. Thanks in advance.

coachkitten

I went to the CCO in Marysville yesterday and I wish that I would have gone earlier in the week.
The girl there said they got in tons of eye shadows and it was pretty picked over when I got there.
The eye shadows they still had were B-Rich, Full Flame, Lightshade, Suspiscion, pink source, rondelle, swan lake, iris print, tilt, turquatic, lavendar sky, light ray, electric eel, and a few more that I cannot remember.
They also had accent red and apricot pink pigment. Royal wink, iris eyes, and delphic fluidline.
The had a lot of lipsticks but nothing notable besides 15 minutes, Blonde on Blonde, and La Di Bra!.
They still have a lot of 188 and 182 brushes.
That is all I can remember but feel free to ask.
smiles.gif
The girl at the CCO said that they won't get another shippment until late this month or early next.

iiifugaziii

i'm going to make a trip there today. i hope i find something because it's my first time going
smiles.gif
I'll let you know what i see!

Azzura

I went on Sept. 8th also and they had what Coachkitten said above. I asked the girl at the counter and she said they just got a lot of stuff so wouldn't be getting very much for another month or so.........

BUT.... I was there yesterday and they got a whole bunch of new stuff in!! I was really shocked. They had about 10 different fluidlines including blue peep, delphic, waveline, royal ink, sweet sage, new weed, blacktrack, blitz & glitz, lithograph, nonconformist and dipdown etc (I think I forgot another 2 or 3 as well). They had about 6 liquidlasts liners like the black one, inky and dress khaki (can't remember the others). They also had about 9 blushes including Dame, Well Dressed, Margin, Mocha, Honour (can't remember the rest) and 2 blush pans (pans were sunbasque and I think Ambering Rose?).

They had the 188 brush, 217, 222, 239, 129, some foundation brushes and other ones. They had the christmas 2006 lipglass set (they had a whole bunch) and they had the dutyfree MAC sets of 3 liquidlasts for $35? or 3 lipglasses or 3 lipsticks. They also had lots of the skincare products like strobe cream, fix or the fast action eye cream which was $22?. They had a few varieties of concealers like NW15 so they weren't just for darker skintones.

They had a whole bunch of eyeshadows. Last time they had 9 total and this time they had about 20 including Greensmoke, all of the Lure ones including Waternymph (bought a backup of that), Sushi Flower, Zonk Bleu! and a bunch of ones from older collections as well as what CoachKitten said. Oh they also had a bunch of paints (the old tube kind) but I didn't check any of them out.

Bobbi Brown had 2 shimmerbricks there was a pink one and a bronze one.. and for anyone who likes Clinique, they had 4 of the eyeliner cream pots (like fluidlines) but they didn't have egyptian =(, they had black honey, true black, deep brown and smoke gray.

Hope that helps =)

freyja313

Aaaaaargh! They have quite a few things I'm interested in (I have NEVER seen Strobe Cream there and I've been waiting for them to get it FOREVER! Makes sense with the skincare repackaging!) but I am broke as a joke right now. Waaaaah!

Thanks for the update, anyway!
thmbup.gif

coachkitten

I went today and they still had a TON of stuff. They have a LOT of fluidlines in pretty much every perm color including blacktrack & dipdown. They also had Lithograph, New Weed, Jadeye, Haunting, and Delphic.
The still had waternymph e/s and all of the danse shadows. They also had a lot of lipsticks & lipglass including eclipse from moonbathe and sweetie cakes lipglass.
They also had a lot of strob creams left.
Just thought I would update!!
smiles.gif