Turquatic Collection ad featuring a turquoise e/s

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjulie510
http://kabukimagic.com/beauty.html

Off MUA courtesy of ghost. This should re-fuel "parrot e/s is getting re-leased" rumor even more. Personally based on just that ad, I don't think it's parrot. It's got too much green to be parrot.

No way!! A turquoise e/s with Turquatic?? I didn't see that coming!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
rofl.gif

Thanks for sharing!

But there's still the possibility that Parrot will be re-released!
winks.gif

karen

I'm more excited about the see-thru colour(MAC cheekstains!) ad right next to it.
greengrin.gif

exodus

It doesn't look anything like Parrot, imo. Parrot's a blue, that's very much a green/seafoam to me.

carriesshoes

Regardless of if it's Parrot or another colour - I want it!!! It looks delish and those kinds of colours are very me
smiles.gif

anuy

yea, very pretty but reminds me of meadowland, aquadisiac, and the other 10000000 teal/aquas mac has made. ;[

i want parrot! hahaha but i think we're being too hopeful.

ledonatella

Does anybody else think the lip color on the See Through Color pic looks like a Lip Gellee type finish? Maybe they'll be some more of those coming out???

ette

i love that site! i searched something on google months ago and found that site. its so amazing! he is truly inspiring.

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
i love that site! i searched something on google months ago and found that site. its so amazing! he is truly inspiring.

What site is that??
smiles.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
I'm more interested in Kabuki's portfolio, I love the reptilian pic in the Fantasy section!

Same here, those are some gorgeous shots!

Juneplum

that site is amazing!!! thanks 4 posting this.. i'm so excited 4 the see thru color sticks! the e/s doesn't look like parrot to me at all tho..

beautenoir

I agree, it's too much green for parrot...close to aqudisiac and shimmermoss...I want it though, I love blues...that site is pretty fantastic, I must say.