Turquatic Collection ad featuring a turquoise e/s

PrettyinPink

Wow, I love all those pics! I browsed around on that site and even found pics of celebs - really beautiful photographes. But no, looks nothing like Parrot, but I do like it and I know I want it! Can't wait for Turquatic!

lianna

Yes! It's so pretty. And I love her e/s colours even though there's no way that it's Parrot. They're entirely different colours.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Does anybody else think the lip color on the See Through Color pic looks like a Lip Gellee type finish? Maybe they'll be some more of those coming out???

Ohh I wish they will release more bright lip gelee!!!!!!!!! This one looks very good, and i cannot wait for the See Through collection!!!!

2_pink

Turquatic looks kewl, nothing like Parrot IMO. But look at See-Thru Color!! Cant wait for that.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
No way!! A turquoise e/s with Turquatic?? I didn't see that coming!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
rofl.gif

Thanks for sharing!

But there's still the possibility that Parrot will be re-released!
winks.gif

i really doubt parrot will be rereleased....

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Does anybody else think the lip color on the See Through Color pic looks like a Lip Gellee type finish? Maybe they'll be some more of those coming out???

I completely hope so. I love Lipgelees
eyelove.gif

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
that site is amazing!!! thanks 4 posting this.. i'm so excited 4 the see thru color sticks! the e/s doesn't look like parrot to me at all tho..

what are the see thru color sticks? is it for the cheeks?

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
what are the see thru color sticks? is it for the cheeks?

yes, they're supposed to be like tarte cheek stain - can't wait to get them!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuy
yea, very pretty but reminds me of meadowland, aquadisiac, and the other 10000000 teal/aquas mac has made. ;[

i want parrot! hahaha but i think we're being too hopeful.

Looks a LOT like aquadisiac to me too.

MACmermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
Looks a LOT like aquadisiac to me too.

yup, looks like "aquadisiac, take 2" to me as well.

User20

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
I'm more excited about the see-thru colour(MAC cheekstains!) ad right next to it.
greengrin.gif

Just noticed that one too - looks like summer migth have some nice stuff!

lovejam

OMG yeah, I totally want the Turquatic collection now. The e/s looks nothing like Parrot, which is good, since I already have Parrot. I don't, however, have any colors that look like the one in the Turquatic ad, so YEY! New stuff that I won't regret getting because I don't really have anything similar!
greengrin.gif

As for See-Thru Color, looks like lip and cheek stuff? I want that coral-orangey lip pencil (cremestick?), and like... ALL the glosses on the right-hand side of the ad.
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlgotsoul
I fantasize about Melody being re-released with this collection, much more than Parrot!

Me, too, because I missed Melody, and it looked like a color I would have loved.
ssad.gif