• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner December 2008: Teal, Glitter & Smoke

deven.marie

Re: Teal, Glitter & Smoke Tutorial

oooweee i love this look and u are hilarious

go get them mens with that face honey
greengrin.gif

Avozilla

Gorgeous. Very sophisticated.<3

You are very pretty, by the way.

vocaltest

this tutorial is superb!! i've got a sample of reflects transparent teal on its way, can't wait to try this
greengrin.gif

Shadowy Lady

nice look
smiles.gif
i have Teal and Reflects Transparent Teal. I will give this look a try for the x-mas party I'm attending on Saturday!

joey444

Love it!! I really need to experiment with my teal pigment!

pdtb050606

Thanks so much for the tut, I absolutely adore the reflects teal on you, gorgeous!!!!!!!

pdtb050606

Thanks so much for the tut, I absolutely adore the reflects teal on you, gorgeous!!!!!!!

Patricia

love it, i'm so wearing teal for new years eve so i'm def gonna bear this post in mind!

TIERAsta

Gorgeous! Teal is one of my absolute favorite things in the world! Congrats on the Dec. Tut of the Month!

chocedition

u r so cute! your complexion looks terrific too. I liked how you explained each step. One of these days I'm gonna try this look out