• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner January 2009: Smokey eyes and brow tutorial

onepinkdiamond

Re: **Smokey eyes and brow tutorial** (pic heavy)

that would be a definite 'no'. Just make a new account. It stinks losing your 'thanks' and kudos, but I made the sacrifice due to my posts from my previous account were appearing in google search results!! I didn't really feel too comfortable with that just because.... but I guess I should have known ....'tis the internet
th_dunno.gif

onepinkdiamond

OMG, this is the bomb. Definitely worthy of tut of the month
smiles.gif
Rock on girl!

uh_oh_disco

I really love how you did your eyebrows, I'd never have thought to do that! Definately gives me something to try out when I get home - thanks :]

The_N

i love this!! thanks for sharing your tips and tricks with us. i def. learned a lot from you. i find this tutorial really helpful and easy to follow. please don't ever delete this.

thanks so much! =)

The_N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
Thanks everyone for your comments!
Laguayaca yeah I share my tricks that other artist don't, I dunno why but some are very protective of them. I was taught this by another artist and I was thankful so I pass it forward.
smiles.gif
Specially because off of tutorials is how I became interested in makeup and I found things that worked for me and things that didn't. So I just hope I can help someone the way I was helped
smiles.gif

Mexicana32 thanks! The reason I retouch them though is that when I do heavy eye makeup they look kind of weird and really light!
smiles.gif

Thanks everyone for looking an I hope you guys found this tutorial helpful.

I agree. Some artist don't share their tips and tricks and I don't like that! haha. But I love you for sharing it with us. Thanks so much! You are wonderful and I love the way you do makeup. You have great skills!
th_DANCE.gif

Ruby_Woo

Thanks for the great response guys!!! I usually do delete my tutorials :/ just because I dunno, I just delete pictures after a while from the internet..

Im glad you guys found this helpful! When my customers ask about my brows I show them this and they love it!

again, thanks guys!

smiles.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
Thanks for the great response guys!!! I usually do delete my tutorials :/ just because I dunno, I just delete pictures after a while from the internet..

Im glad you guys found this helpful! When my customers ask about my brows I show them this and they love it!

again, thanks guys!

smiles.gif

thanks for the brow idea i have been looking for a way to do my brows and not make them look so dark since I have vlack hairs also. I will def try it. Thanks again girl.

jilliandanica

this is an awesome tut! love the way you do your brows. oh and random, but do you work at MAC Pro @ SCP? Thought I saw an MA that looked exactly like you but I could be wrong hehe.

coachkitten

Awesome tutorial! You are so talented and I love all of the tips & tricks.
smiles.gif

malteze_bubbleg

this is a great tutorial......you did a perfect detailed tutorial!! thanksssssssss!!!!

kariii

two things I learned:

PUT ON CONCEALER WITH 222, and not 194.
LINE EYEBROWS wit concealer and gotta buy #214, and #242

SassyMochaJess

Thx for posting ! You did a great job. About the lip erase, it comes in two shades pale and dim. I'm a chocolate women (nw45), you think dim might work for me or should i skip it? i want to just it thought cuz my lips are very pigmented.

Again, you look great, i like your half naked, half madeup pic, lol!

zabbazooey

This is awesome!! Thanks for taking the time to do this tut!