• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner January 2009: Smokey eyes and brow tutorial

glamourgirl216

great tutorial! i love-love-love the black-black pigment!!! must go buy it now,lol!
your blending is perfection!!
xoxo,
cris

Ruby_Woo

Re: **Smokey eyes and brow tutorial** (pic heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
this is an awesome tut! love the way you do your brows. oh and random, but do you work at MAC Pro @ SCP? Thought I saw an MA that looked exactly like you but I could be wrong hehe.

Oops didn't see this question! Yeah it was me
smiles.gif

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
I was going to ask you this quest but you had answered it already. my other question is can I try this w/ the new consealor that just came out?

Hey! Late response, but I wanted to wait till I actually tried out the new concealors to give you an honest response. And yes! You definetly can. I've been selling that concealor left and right! I love it! its really good!

HTH
smiles.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
Hey! Late response, but I wanted to wait till I actually tried out the new concealors to give you an honest response. And yes! You definetly can. I've been selling that concealor left and right! I love it! its really good!

HTH
smiles.gif

What color do you use?

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
What color do you use?

In that formula I prefer the NW25. But on a daily basis I use my Studio Finish Concealor in NW20
smiles.gif

Frosting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabyblue
^Can we please get the pics back? I can't see them
ssad.gif

Yeah, it bums me out when I miss out on good tutorials because the pictures disappear.

Makeupaddict88

I was searching high and low for this tutorial and the reason why I kept reading it and not thinking it was it because the pictures are missing. Bring back the pics please!!!! This was my first tutorial I wanted to buy all new makeup for and try out so pretty please
ssad.gif

Latest posts