• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner - November 2007: **~Sparkly Aubergine~**

Esperansa_b

Re: **~Sparkly Aubergine~**

WOW thanks for posting this one! You really made me want wear some dark greens now... I'm really lovin this kind of makeup, gotta try this on some day.

And I must say you look GREAT and this makeup looks awesome on you!

SparklingWaves

Outstanding pictures. I love how you get crystal clear close ups to the products and the illustrations are fantastic. Brilliant job. I love the mask in the avator too.

Caffy

;-p hehe..thanks

do u think I should have mixed the purple with the green at the bottom ?? thanks for all your opinions!

almondeyez81

OMG!!!! I love your fotds you look gorgeous and always so natural and effortless! Post more,post more!! LOL!

ellesea

wow, that is beautiful! i'm definitely going to have to try it out. thanks!!

XShear

Gorgeous! I adore all your looks! More tuts!

greengrin.gif

nylonbits

omg thats so pretty!!! may i ask whats the pink thing you used to apply your fake lashes? and does the duo glue normally come in black or clear??

Caffy

^ Yes Duo glue comes in black... it's in a white and PINK tube instead of the white and sky blue tube. I prefer it. The pink clip? it's a japanese rubber fake eyelash clip applicator. It's sold at most japanese drugstore websites online, it's called
TUKE-MATUGE clip ;-p it comes with a fake eyelash holder too
choochoo.gif

chipmunkvoice

i love your tutes!
this look is a must-try for me... GORGEOUS!
makes me a lemming for the NARS bellydance duo too haha

dmenchi

pretty! i wore something similar with femme noire, sketch and beauty marked..it's such an nice & easy look! thanks for sharing
smiles.gif

Latest posts