• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner - November 2007: **~Sparkly Aubergine~**

gohgoomah

Re: **~Sparkly Aubergine~**

ah i LOVELOVELOVE this look! this has got to be one of my favorite ones on you!
greengrin.gif

caffy, what moisturizer do you use?? your skin looks so soft!!

Caffy

^ oh hi hi..thanks...

moisterizer?

during the day.. I use Jurlique Herbal recovery Gel..

and night I use SK-II whitening serum, Jurlique herbal recovery gel, and Nuxe reve de miel sensitive face cream..

but I just recently switched to using all RMK skincare products ;-p

Ithica

Fantastic! Great choice of colour and I love how you've done your cheeks!

urbanlilyfairy

OH i love this ..im gonna have to try it ... but omgs where did you get that Peachy lip gloss from ? who makes it ? hehe .. I Love the little tin it is in hehe . Im a sucker for cute pacakaged makeup.

priya2006

Just lovely, like you I love oranges and peaches, they really do brighten up our faces [and our days], don't they? I have to say though that I find the title sparkly aubergine a bit of a misnomer because I don't really see it, as part of the finished look, but it's no less gorgeous ;]

Anita

Beautiful! The greens look amazing on you. Thank you so much for your pointers on contouring the cheeks. I am going to try your technique today
smiles.gif

Latest posts