• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner October 2008: Beauty Marked

bellaconnie80

Re: Beauty Marked

I love these colors on you
thmbup.gif
you are beautiful
yes.gif

April47

Very pretty! I returned my Beauty Marked because I didn't know what to do with it. Kinda wish I hadn't...

I noticed that you used a Kohl Liner as a base for your eyeshadow. How is it as a base? They disco'd more shadesticks and I'm pretty sure they will soon no longer exist and I need a subsitute... I don't like Paint Pots all that much and the same goes for paints... I've also tried UD's primer potion and that was the worst of them all.

Thanks!!

Shadowy Lady

beautiful thanks for the tut
smiles.gif
I tried Beauty Marked over NYX jumbo pencil in Rust last week and got similar results. But I like yours better
smiles.gif

Hilly

Wow! I have Foxy Lady and never use it because it always made me look cracked out. Thanks for the awesome tut!!!

Dreamergirl3

Wow, I'm in love with this tutorial! I think I'm going to marry it
greengrin.gif
Seriously though, gorgeous look, thanks!

nico

Thank you for this great tutorial.I still don't have Beauty Marked because people say it's a mess but with Foxy Lady eyekohl it looks very pretty
thmbup.gif

aleksis210

Very pretty, I love how nice and easy your tut is to read! I will def. take note lol

Sario

Completely gorgeous, thanks a ton! It seems like Beauty Marked always frustrates me. I'll definitely give the red base a try.

Latest posts