• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner October 2008: Beauty Marked

Eire3

I really do love this tut!!! Purple looks are my faves and this is so gorgeous! And you look soooo beautiful!
This is what will make me buy Beauty Marked NOW! XD

GGBlu

This is a wonderful tutorial. I fell into the Beauty Marked trap too, buying it but never really finding a good use for it. Your tutorial is very well organized and looks easy to follow.

Great job!

Pegnog

Re: makeup

Hi Im new to this blog I was wondering can anyone point me in the right direction of actually getting to view this tutorial??? So far I can only see the comments back. Thanks so much

smiles.gif

Kai322

I don't remember u posting this, but yeah the first Mac product I ever tried from Mac is beauty marked. I love it = ] in 2003.

Completely gorgeous, thanks a ton! It seems like Beauty Marked always frustrates me. I'll definitely give the red base a try.