• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial: Pigment and Lash Look for AudreyNicole

aliciaz727

oh wow this is amazing! I've never thought that those colors would go together, but they do! very beautiful!

pumpkincat210

I'd totally forgotten about this tutorial until i came across it again browsing the tutorials. Thanks for the compliments on it. I think since its so old hopefully some of my skills have improved. I think i'm going to recreate this look today for fun.

Sound Of Vision

Your eyes are so pretty! And love all the colors!! Thanks for tut!
thmbup.gif

pumpkincat210

thanks to all those that posted a thank you. My makeup style/skills have improved alot. I can't believe how old this thread is, lol, i said the almost same thing a year ago, weird! I still love rainbow eyes too!