"Twilight" inspired makeup launch.

VioletB

Just thought I'd post this if anyone cares.
smiles.gif

TwilightVenom_VialBox-2.jpg

The full line will be available mid September and the Venom is available mid August.. all by DuWop.

Thoughts?
th_dunno.gif

Vixxen

hahahahhahaha before I opened this thread I read burger king was making twilight paper crowns, this is great!

breezybabe89

I don't really care much for the twilight theme, but i do adore DuWop's lip venoms so i might try it out regardless.

LMD84

wow there is twilight everything now!
tong.gif

i used to use the lip venom with the gold glitters in it years ago. i remember being dissapointed at the size of it and also the fact it did nothing for my lips!

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
do you know what else there making?

I believe there will be a palette inspired by each female character, not sure if it's a whole face palette or just eyeshadows.. there will also be a face glow.. not sure about the whole line yet but the venom is supposed to be a shimmering red. We shall see I suppose.

Mabelle

hmmm. i think i might get the lip venom. I like the regular one, and i like anything with a red tint. i'd be interested in seeing the rest of the line.

haru5

I've never tried anything by Duwop. I might try this this one plus I do love Twilight. lolzz.

umm... yeah Twilight and Burger King? I just can't associate Twilight with fast food :/

Orchid_28

Oh this is a great way to make more money...especially with all those twilight fans! The color is nice though.

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
My reaction:
2wox092.jpg

this *~dazzles~* me

LOL!!! Is that good or bad? I think I will get the Venom just cause I'm a junkie.. But I really hope it is a true bloody, bloody red.
th_devil.gif

rhiannon

This new lip venom is called "Venom V" or something, I heard. I love lip venom and the red tint makes it even better, except the fact it's twilight... :<

mdjmsj

I ended up getting the Venom V because I liked the original venom. It is nice but I like to pretend that it is True Blood and not Twilight. Makes me love it more ;-)

justseenaface85

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
I ended up getting the Venom V because I liked the original venom. It is nice but I like to pretend that it is True Blood and not Twilight. Makes me love it more ;-)

LOL That's EXACTLY what I thought when I checked it out on the Duwop site. Interesting how one version is called "V" (The code for vampire blood in True Blood) and the other is called twilight.

I personally love gimics...I can't help myself.

Latest posts