two FOTD's for me. (one for today, one for sat at the wedding i went to)

ch33tah

First up. I went to a wedding on Saturday. It was acutally my first wedding that I've ever attended
oh.gif
It was out in the mountains, and it was pretty chilly :x but i wore a black cocktail dress with a long gold scarf... so i played up my eyes with lots of gold tones to go with the scarf.
so anyway here's my photo:

victoria-makeup1.jpg

face:
foundation stick in NC27
select cover up in NW20
MSF in Medium
Nars blush in Orgasm

eyes:
eye stick in Beig-ing
es in Goldmine
es in Coppering
es in Dazzlelight
el in Ebony
fluidline in Brassy
mascara: Rimmel Lash Extender + a few falsies at the end (by Quo)
eyebrow pencil in Fling
es in espresso for eyebrows

lips:
chap stick
lg in Elabroate

brushes:

and my FOTD for today.. along with my new hair cut/colour

P1030304.JPG

P1030309.JPG

P1030313.JPG

on face:
select cover up in NW20
MSF in Medium
nars blush in orgasm

eyes:
eyestick in beig-ing
pigment in pink bronze
es in coppering applied to the lash line above and below
mascara rimmel lash extender

lips:
liner in Sublime Culture
chap stick
lip gloss in Elaborate

brushes:

LolaStarz

makeup looks awesome...and your hair..wow...looks like something from a commercial. haha. Very pretty!

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharla
your hair looks GREAT
where do you get it cut? i cant find anywhere decent in calgary, haha

Thanks
greengrin.gif

I went to Angles salon downtown right by the end of the downtown c-train station. This is the first time i've had my hair professionally cut/coloured in over 2 years. I usually do it myself. But last week when I coloured my hair, the ends looked almost grey... due to over processing... :s so I called to Angles, where my best friend gets her hair done. Trina, the owner, did my hair. THe cut was only really a trim, TBH, as I've had this style for quite some time.. (yeah i know I'm nuts for cutting my hair on my own, but it's always looked good..so i figure why spend the extra $$) but i had this wedding on saturday coming up, and I wanted to have a healthy cut as the ends were a tiny bit dry. I originally wanted just one big chunk of copper (i brought in my coppering es to show her want I wanted) and she suggested putting in some random pannels of copper instead. She had to colour the sections over twice. the first time with permanent colour, but because my hair is soo blonde, the cuiticles didn't absorb the colour fully, so the colour was pretty dull. she then put in a semi-permanent colour and it turned out much more vibrant. unfortunately after i washed it (after two days) the colour dulled down.
here's how it looked after i got it done.
P1030232.JPG

as you can see its much brighter.
oh well. she said it would dull down due to my hair. it's ok though. ;]

so yeah call Angles and get Trina to do your hair. I paid $135 including a $30 tip. so i think that's pretty good.
;]

tarteheart

You're gorgeous! I love the colors you used in both looks. And as beautiful as your hair looked when you first got it done, I think I like it even more with the color a little more subtle. I love love love it!

sharla

ooh, very nice
i'm assuming just a cut would be cheaper, at least i hope
because my cash situation is not great right now haha