7 across, 7 down (pink)
11 across, 8 down (black)
Technakohl Graphblack

100_1107.jpg

100_1109.jpg

100_1105.jpg

pallette2.jpg

SassyMochaJess

Waiting For My Palette To Come!!! I Ordered The Shimmer One But That Looks Like That The Regular One. Might Order That One If I Like The Shimmer Palette...

User49

I love the second look too! Everyone raves about this brand! Am I missing out on something!!!
smiles.gif

.k.

ur so cute! it goes well with you!
question: When you dye your hair that bright red you have in you avatar did u bleach it first?

ashleyisawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by .k.
ur so cute! it goes well with you!
question: When you dye your hair that bright red you have in you avatar did u bleach it first?

Well, it's actually the same color as in the above pics (but by now my hair is faded and all funky looking), but actually I used L'Oreal HiColor Hilights in Magenta (bought from Sally's) on my dark brown hair with 40V developer to achieve this color, then when that started to fade I used Chi Ionic in 8RV, which gave me the prettier. shiny color that's in my avatar. I'm not sure how Chi Color does on dark colors without pre-lightening (especially if there is color deposit from dying it recently), but the L'Oreal stuff is made especially for dark colors and doesn't require pre-lightening. Hope that helps.
smiles.gif

jdepp_84

I love the 2nd one tons! I just ordered that palette, so you have to make a tut so I do those eyes!
smiles.gif

Latest posts