UD asphyxia/uvb + MAC mystical mist

deathcabber

I knew when I clicked on this that it would make me want UVB even more!!!! Darn you
winks.gif
That is so dang gorgeous!!!!!!

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcabber
I knew when I clicked on this that it would make me want UVB even more!!!! Darn you
winks.gif
That is so dang gorgeous!!!!!!

I think it's DC :crap:

Last time I bought it was off ebay.

Heather_Rae

Those colors are perfect with your skin tone. I like the pink hoodie. ??? What's wrong with the pink hoodie?

aziajs

Very pretty. I loooove the different shades of purple.

Here's what I am thinking, though. I know you said you usually wear a nude lip and it looks good on you. And I normally do the same. BUT I would love to see you in a darker red lip. I am so curious as to how that would look. You should absolutely try the new challenge for this month and do a really retro glamorous look.

I was thinking something like Eva Gardner
AGPic48.jpg
AGPic42.jpg

Rita Hayworth
rita.jpg
Rita3.jpg

Vivien Leigh
VivienRealKtrSign.jpg

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Very pretty. I loooove the different shades of purple.

Here's what I am thinking, though. I know you said you usually wear a nude lip and it looks good on you. And I normally do that same. BUT I would love to see you in a darker red lip. I am so curious as to how that would look. You should absolutely try the new challenge for this month and do a really retro glamourous look.

Thank you sooo much for the advice and the examples you've provided! A few girls have told me the same thing on here. I steer away from lip colors generally because I always accentuate my eyes. I also feel like red lipstick only looks girl on girls will very full lips, and that it accentuates my lack of a decent upper lip, hahaha. I only own like 2 red lip products, but I'm definately going to consider this! Thanks again for the pics!!

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather_Rae
Those colors are perfect with your skin tone. I like the pink hoodie. ??? What's wrong with the pink hoodie?

LOL. Nothing really. I just wear hoodies on my bumming around days and I always feel kind of prepubescent wearing them.

ruby_soho

This looks sooo pretty. The purples here are amazing, I looove purples, they look exceptionally good on you.

mooracr03

Your eyes are gorgeous. I love the shape of em! I'd also love to see you with a darker lip color, but am completely jealous of how you pull of the nude color so well!