UD Black Palette!

Curly1908

I MUST HAVE THIS!!!!!

I've been looking for a dark navy blue color and was gonna go with MAC Prussian e/s but UD Sapphire looks fantastic!!!!

I don't want the BOS or the Naked Palette so PLEASE find more info about a U.S. release date!!!
ssad.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I need this palette in my life!
thud.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908

I don't want the BOS or the Naked Palette so PLEASE find more info about a U.S. release date!!!
ssad.gif

iagree.gif
w/ both statements!!!

singer82

Good lord! I am so going broke this fall! I cannot resist a rock inspired UD palette. MAC and UD are going to be the death of me

Mygreatlove

I just ordered mine. Can't wait to get it
th_DANCE.gif
I also ordered the pixie epoxy since it made the colors look so good
tong.gif

singer82

I just bought my palette from Sephora.com! Along with the new primer in a tube. SO EXCITED
smiles.gif

I almost bought TheBalm's Shady Lady Palette vol 2 I've been wanting. But decided to wait for The NYC Book of Shadows. Buying 3 palettes in 1 month is a no-no. Esp with MAC's TT coming. Cause I have a feeling I'm going to want a few of those palettes lol

Sass

Saw some of the swatches on Twitter and I must have this being a dark girl and all. I hope this is permanent ??? I didn't ask or read up on this. I have some other stuff to get and since I got the BOS Vol III recently I can wait on this one for a little bit.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
Saw some of the swatches on Twitter and I must have this being a dark girl and all. I hope this is permanent ??? I didn't ask or read up on this. I have some other stuff to get and since I got the BOS Vol III recently I can wait on this one for a little bit.

Nope, it's LE. And only available at Sephora.com to my knowledge (not in stores).

0missjones

I really like this, but I wanna convince myself I dont lol.
I bought the Naked palette and planned on getting BOS3.
Too much makeup is catching my eye all at once.

lindas1983

Just got a hold of this today along with a BOS 3 and another palette today at boots in the uk, there doing a three for two on all there UD palettes so i got to save a little there plus i used my points to pay for them so i kinda got them all for free so I couldn't be happier.

SmokeSignal16

^Sounds like a killer deal! I wish we had that over here! lol I ordered mine @ Sephora and it shipped so I'll get mine on like Wednesday or Thursday, so excited to use it!