UD Black Palette!

Curly1908

I got mine yesterday! Can't wait to use it.
tong.gif

singer82

I used cobra today. I used it wet and dry. These shadows are AWESOME for smokey eyes. LOVE IT! They will work great for eyeliner too. Def not regretting my purchase!

Curly1908

I've used it 2x so far, and I'm in loooooovvvvve. <3

It sucks that so many people are sleeping on this palette, but oh well!
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

I really want this, but I am sparing no expense on TT, so this will have to wait until late November. I just hope it's still available- it' so me.
greengrin.gif

Glad to hear people are liking it!

iheartangE

I bought this the DAY we put it out at my Sephora
smiles.gif
So pretty! Using the colors wet makes them so reflective, and I especially love putting them over the black eyeliner-really brings out the colorful sparkles! Plus Black Dog is THE darkest black shadow I've ever tried and I've been using it every day in smoky eyes or to set my eyeliner. This palette was such a good decision
winks.gif
GET IT! Or at least go try it out-every time I show someone how the colors look over black eyeliner they have to buy it!

toshia

I'm glad I saw this thread! I was just looking at this palette on sephora.com. I may have to pick this one up. I would love to see it in person before I buy, though. Maybe my local Sephora has it in stock....

KrissyJ

UPS just delivered mine today. I'm so excited! The colors are gorgeous! I can't wait to start playing. :)

laylalovesmac

gah! praying it stays online till after my birthday next week. i really need this one, but i'm broke at the moment, unfortunately.
ssad.gif

User38

there she goes hopping around again... lol
pompom.gif

I have the Naked and really like it -- good to travel with!

User38

ah -- is it really sold out?

hmmm.. I got it almost when it was released without a problem
cutey.gif

laylalovesmac

^From what I can tell, it is. But, it appears to be perm so I'm sure I'll get it sometime. I wanted this one more anyway.
greengrin.gif