Ugg classic crochet boots??

poddygirl

Any opinions re. these? I can't decide if I like them or not
hmm.gif
Help me make up my mind!!

Also - how do they fit in relation to other Uggs (knowing that the sizing for these is crazy!)

Thanks
wavey.gif

laurenmo88

i want these too! i haven't bought them yet - maybe when i go to CA

get them!!! they are really cute and beachy

ChynaSkye

Ugg-lies.... sigh
ok seriously i have liked the newer styles... more than the original at least ;-)

amoona

The classic crotchet boot is ugly. Well the fuzzy Uggs are ugly too haha. But I will admit to owning a knock off pair because they are SOOOOO warm. I don't care how ugly they are, they keep my feet warm during cold Bay Area winters.

kaliraksha

I've seen some pretty cute outfits pulled together with them... however I don't really think they are that versatile... because every outfit consited of the same "look". If you are getting them for warmth/comfort then do it... but if not... I would steer clear. I am bias though because I feel that Uggs are not for me... I would much rather take that money to spend on some awesome versatile boots.

Bernadette

Hey I'm from CA and I wore them!
HallowB.jpg

Halloween 2005, heh sorry I had to
greengrin.gif

I am honestly not a fan of the way people choose to wear them. I would buy some of the navy blue classic ones to take with me when I camp and stuff. They're ugly but they're so comfy.

sherrle

any more opinions on these? the black ones seem to be impossible to find. i think i really need to get my hands on a pair of the tall ones. i've never been a fan of the classic sheepskin uggs, but these crochet slouchy ones are really cute.

i've been having trouble deciding on boots, i just feel like they don't look right on me....but i liked these. anyway, i'm concerned that the crochet is not going to keep my feet dry/warm in the snow. does anyone have experience with this? i've heard of people waterproofing the sheepskin ones, but i don't know about these.

any comments would be appreciated!

threelittlebirds

Uggs are UGLY. But my oh my, are they comfortable and warm! I have yet to try on any shoe that beats the comfort/warmth of them. When I was in Seattle last year, they're pretty much all I wore. I have waterproof Merill ones that are similar to uggs as well. My feet never got cold/wet in the snowy/rainy Seattle winter.

nikii

i actually have both the sheepskin original one and the crochet one! the original one is warmer and i sprayed it with waterproof spray but it's not entirely water/snow proof. it's okay in light snow but probably not for treading through a snowstorm, mind you live in toronto and i wear them all the time in the winter. SO WARM and COMFY. the crochet ones are totally not waterproof but they are super super cute, not chunky and fat at all like the originals.

Dizzy

If you're getting them for warmth/snow, I'd say get the original ones. Yes, they're ugly, but when it's 19 degrees outside I don't care what's ugly because I'm bundled up anyway. I don't care if someone thinks I'm cute when I'm shoveling out my car, I care that I don't get frostbite.

If you're getting them just because you think they're cute, that's up to you. Try them on, I've found that's the only way I can tell if I like something or not is to see how it looks on me.

Anyways, call around different Nordstroms to see if anyone has the ones you're looking for, or you can probably order them off their website.

user46

uggs are not that attractive, but i did own a pair .. and i loved them. they kept my feet soooo warmmm. i actually want another pair. but they're like ... sold out till february. sucks.

luckyme

I bought a pair of the at a Bloomies after calling 12 different stores and got them in the mail this week. I LOVE THEM. I bought the tall crochet in sand. They are so comfortable. To be they look better than the regular UGG's because they are not nearly as bulky but they are warm as all get out. I dont think they are the BEST fashion statement but when it is cold outside, I am not worried about that.

luckyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
The crochet ones look like slippers. Are they warmer than the suede??

I am not sure if they are WARMER, but just as warm. Unlike most crochet boots (off brand) these have a rubber sole so the wear is better.