Ugg classic crochet boots??

sherrle

update.....i found the black crochet in my size, yay! they're super warm and comfy, and i think they look really cute with jeans.

sucks they aren't waterproof, but oh well. regardless, obviously my wallet didn't need the $120 i spent on them. whoopssss.

Divinity

Well paint me red and call me a sucker cause I just bought these boots off ebay. I won the Ugg Cardy style in the color Oatmeal. I do love the Uggs I have now! They are a beautiful chocolate and lace up. With these new ones it will be nice to just slip them on!

MAC_Pixie04

FYI be very careful with the Crochet style boots; my friend works in Nordstrom shoes and she said a lot of them come back because they snag and pull, just like a sweater will if it grabs onto something.

Personally I only wear Uggs during cold weather in my house, and something about wearing a sweater on my feet seems a bit silly. Since I live in California, I'm only a fan of Uggs when they're worn for practical reasons; I hate stepping onto campus and seeing girls wearing winter warmth items as accessories. It makes no sense to wear a scarf and uggs over a midriff baring tubetop and a mini. Not only does it make no sense, but it's fuckin' ugly.

Hilly

I saw a chick wearing them with shorts here in Houston...the temp was in the 80s. It looked really fugalicious.

as_cute_as_pie

i quite like them for warmth
a total no no in warm weather
i work on a shoe department and we sell them. a girl tried on the new cardy ones in cream and she was like ooo i love these for the summer
i was thinkin i want my feet to be freeeeeeee in summer in flip flops and sandals not encased in some boot lol

i kinda like the cardy ones more than the crochet as the foot is quite 'chunky' but the leg on the crochet is skinny so it looks kinda odd ok if your'e wearing them tucked into jeans though

go for it
smiles.gif

Divinity

I used to think they were just trendy and then I moved to Chicago. I take the bus/train EVERYWHERE and I gotta say these boots are SO worth the price for Chicago winters. Granted there is no arch support, but in -3 weather, your feet will be warm.
As for the crochet ones, I did get them and I gotta say they are nice for a windy spring day here. You can roll them up or down too, depending on the weather or how you want to wear them.

eye_pr0mise

ok i admit, im from cali i have a pair of the older uggs.
but in my defense, they are warm lol and i dont wear them
with skirts or shorts in cali's hot weather. and i own a
pair of the ugg black crochet ones that i wear with pants.
:) i know i know, everyone hates them, but i like them lOl.