UK ladies... What comes out this Thursday?

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
i work there so know most of them and yeah they are friendly
smiles.gif

i suppose the only prob with buyin online is the delievery as if any of my delieveries go back to the sorting office its in team valley and is only open for like 4 hrs a day!

ive done a b2m twice i think and the only thing i would worry about was if they were like well couldn't u of washed it? lol

ohhh good, I'm deffo gonna check out the fenwicks counter then
greengrin.gif
Mr D said they were great in there. The only reason I don't shop in newcastle is its a bit further for me to get to, like another bus ride from the metro centre, plus I'm not great on knowing my way round either
lol.gif
I really should make myself go as apparently beauty shopping in Newcastle is great
greengrin.gif
they have fenwicks beauty hall, a space nk now and john lewis' beauty counters. Not that I know where any of them are
lol.gif
I only know fenwicks cos the bus stops there haha!!

What beauty brands do they have in fenwicks beauty hall now? and where the heck is the new Space NK? I wanna go there noooooooooow!!
greengrin.gif

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
ohhh good, I'm deffo gonna check out the fenwicks counter then
greengrin.gif
Mr D said they were great in there. The only reason I don't shop in newcastle is its a bit further for me to get to, like another bus ride from the metro centre, plus I'm not great on knowing my way round either
lol.gif
I really should make myself go as apparently beauty shopping in Newcastle is great
greengrin.gif
they have fenwicks beauty hall, a space nk now and john lewis' beauty counters. Not that I know where any of them are
lol.gif
I only know fenwicks cos the bus stops there haha!!

What beauty brands do they have in fenwicks beauty hall now? and where the heck is the new Space NK? I wanna go there noooooooooow!!
greengrin.gif

heh space nk is on grainger street you can get to it from the menswear exit of fenwicks
smiles.gif

erm there is..
laura mercier
chanel
ysl
mac (of course lol)
a new bare escentuals counter
smiles.gif

stila
benefit
clarins
clinque
bobbi brown
estee lauder (i think)
erm i think thts it lol

rr and they have like a little bit for bits and bobs like posh skincare etc and a nails inc bar aswell as the clarins spa
rr nd theres a eyebrow thread thingy
smiles.gif

hth!

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
heh space nk is on grainger street you can get to it from the menswear exit of fenwicks
smiles.gif

erm there is..
laura mercier
chanel
ysl
mac (of course lol)
a new bare escentuals counter
smiles.gif

stila
benefit
clarins
clinque
bobbi brown
estee lauder (i think)
erm i think thts it lol

rr and they have like a little bit for bits and bobs like posh skincare etc and a nails inc bar aswell as the clarins spa
rr nd theres a eyebrow thread thingy
smiles.gif

hth!

Oooh thanks, thats lots of help!!
greengrin.gif
oh thats good, that space nk isn't as bad to get to as I thought hehe. I wanna go nooooooooooooooow!!
lol.gif

OMG, they have a Stila, me wants
drools.gif
I'm quite liking stila at the mo, managed to pick up a stila set with a few bits in, am in love with the kitten E/s.
greengrin.gif

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I didn't know we had a Space NK here, I need to go!!!

Me too, I only just found out recently. I want to go now
lol.gif
I hope they do NARS and stila OMG
drools.gif
I really want to try NARS. Oh I hope the SA's in there aren't snooty though
ssad.gif

trollydolly

ive written my letter and am sending it tomorrow, wish me luck! i hope i get a reply. has anyone ever complained to mac before?
in my letter i explained whats happened, my disgust at the situation and ive told them exactly how much ive spent on their website since november 2007.

madame_morbid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
Thats what I've started to do, buy online instead. I just find the whole thing much easier. Some of them are just awful in there, like you say just completely blank you and ignore you, or look at you like you're nuts if they do decide to help you.

Today I was just browsing round all the new stuff and not one of them came over to see if I needed any help or wanted anything. They were all just chatting and doing each others makeup. I only ever buy stuff in there if one of the nicer ones is on and someone approaches me. I hate trying to get their attention or anything, I'm quite quiet and shy to begin with. I do tend to order online now though. Much less intimidating.
lol.gif

How do you find them? I find all the other counters staff in there are great, really friendly and helpful, not at all like the MAC ones, which I think is a shame really

Would you PM me and let me know what happened....I was in work on Saturday and I'd hate to think I gave you bad customer service
ssad.gif

trollydolly

well my mum stayed in all day today to sign for my mac order that mac assured me would be delivered today but it never came....the status still says processing on the website and no one has contacted me to let me know what the f**k is going on with my order!!!!!! im so angry, this order was supposed to be delivered on saturday! i sent my letter of complaint this afternoon and im going to phone them tomorrow morning at 9am and ask what the hell is going on.

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminbarley
^^ Oh dear, I'm really sorry to hear that trollydolly.

I hope they compensate you adequately, though I realise that that's probably not the point and you'd probably rather that you just got your items when you had expected them.

ssad.gif

all i want is my order
ssad.gif
. im so frustrated.

trollydolly

well my order arrived at my mums today! so i'll have all of my stuff tomorrow :-D. i phoned up this morning to complain and they said "as a good will gesture we're going to refund your £10.50 delivery"
anyway hopefully i'll get a reply to my letter in the next week or so.

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminbarley
^^ I'm glad to hear that, trollydolly - refunding your delivery is the least they could do!

I hope they come up with a satisfactory response to your letter.
smiles.gif

By the way, what did you end up getting for your b2m?
greengrin.gif

i ended up getting lovelorn l/s to add to my collection of pinks, old habits die hard hehe x

stacey4415

when MAs don't attend to me, i just get the products myself , they're usually on the shelves where people are able to access anyway, and simply produce myself at the till!!