UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

Other things I ordered from the US a week later have been here over a week now, which makes me wonder even more what has happened to those eyeshadows

Anitacska

I have a package coming from the US from a very reliable seller that was posted nearly 3 weeks ago and she said it's due to the hurricane, so I hope all your packages and mine turn up soon. It is bad though that they didn't even respond, maybe they're on holiday or something?

Anitacska

OMG, I did not know that! Thank you so much for this!

Sephora France ship to the UK, but naturally you would need to be ordering several things to make it worthwhile
graucho.gif

Looking forward to tomorrow, going to see the Chanel World at Harrods!

Have a great weekend xx

LMD84

I have a package coming from the US from a very reliable seller that was posted nearly 3 weeks ago and she said it's due to the hurricane, so I hope all your packages and mine turn up soon. It is bad though that they didn't even respond, maybe they're on holiday or something?
ah this makes me feel better about my packages too then. i guess we are all in the same situation. one of my packages is from Janice and the other is from another lovely member who sold me a couple of glitters in the old jars. the downer is waiting for the goodies! i get so excited knowing things are coming!

rockin

It's coming from Chicago. The other purchase, 9 days later, was from Florida, and has already arrived

nazia

LOL I think our postman must feel the same! He's a great postman though, my mother and I always panic when it's a different postie! We breathe huge sigh of relief when we see him toddling past the window.

As for the BOS I would definitely buy it if I was keeping the others too. But otherwise I do find them too space consuming! But yeah, great offer if you buy it right now.

I have a horrible cold =( I'm feeling all sorry for myself lol.

rockin

Just noticed MAC are doing free standard delivery on orders of £30 or more, rather than the usual £50

anita22

I know we don't have a Sephora in the UK, but if anyone is going on holiday where there is one, they might be interested in this

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Finyourface.at%2F4385
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to Paris next week and was planning to swing by Sephora so I will check that out :)

nazia

Hey ladies.

This is a bit of a random post but I've been meaning to show you this for ages. A little while back, a seller on ebay sent me a little MAC extra. It was quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen from MAC so I thought I'd share!

Lou, if the pics are too big or simply shouldn't be here, feel free to delete them or whatever. =)

How cute is that?! Or is it something that is quite common and I've just been blind to it?

Sweetoothj

I like the look of Moody Woman and Midnight Crawl as well. Shipping is 15.90 euros to the UK, if there was something else I wanted I could just about justify it. Hmm...

I noticed those two as well :)
Thanks... 4.90 in euros is not a bad price!
Well, it's better than walking up a steep hill with a stone in your shoe lol!!!
Does anyone know how long the 10% off on Debenhams goes on for?
Got an email, looks like it's been extended until Sunday yay!!!

LMD84

Hey ladies.

This is a bit of a random post but I've been meaning to show you this for ages. A little while back, a seller on ebay sent me a little MAC extra. It was quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen from MAC so I thought I'd share!

Lou, if the pics are too big or simply shouldn't be here, feel free to delete them or whatever. =)

How cute is that?! Or is it something that is quite common and I've just been blind to it?
awww that is super cute! i had no idea mac gave foundation samples like that! so sweet! and your picture size is fine :)

today i reviewed creamy bisque from mac me over for those undecided on it - MAC Creamy Bisque eyeshadow

Anitacska

I don't know if you've seen it, but Karen has some paint pots and mattenes from Posh Paradise, the Art of Powders collection, some Cindy Sherman/Fall Collection bits and bobs and also some Stydriven product swatches up on her blog: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/

LMD84

I don't know if you've seen it, but Karen has some paint pots and mattenes from Posh Paradise, the Art of Powders collection, some Cindy Sherman/Fall Collection bits and bobs and also some Stydriven product swatches up on her blog: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/
i saw - i am so in love with the paint pots but will only be buying three and one mattene. I can't afford anymore with the Fall collection coming out at the same time!

Oh and that is excellent news about Debs extending the offer! Woo Hoo!

Alisha1

Got an email, looks like it's been extended until Sunday yay!!!
I knew they where going to do this! Hmm maybe I should take advantage and buy something...

I went to London yesterday completely out of the blue! Lol I booked the tickets the night before and didn't have as much money as I would have had if Iwent next week, but I had a good day nonetheless :) I couldn't shop properly as I wore the wrong shoes which literally killed my feet :( I purchased the 3 lipsticks and blush from the Chanel Harrods exclusive collection! I was going to get the 3 blue nail polishes but I couldn't justify spending that much on just nail polishes! I went to Debenhams to get some Glossimers instead and take advantage of the offer but the MA was too busy with whatever she was doing that she never even asked me if I needed assistance and then when I asked if they had a shade (which I was going to buy) she said no, never checked and got back to what she was doing *rude* so I walked out with nothing. I'd much rather give commission to the nicer MA's in Birmingham Debenhams!

I also saw the UD BOS 4 and the only thing I liked in it was the eyeliner but I decided that it wasn't a good reason to buy so I left it! I'll post pictures of my Chanel goodies later :)