UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Eleentje

No no no, you're supposed to say all those lipsticks are crap and are not worth spending my money on, haha :)
*Lemming sticks head out*

LMD84

that's a bit of a shame that there were no samples! although when i bought some chanel from selfridges a couple of you guys got samples and i got nothing in mine either! i guess it depends on the staff member :( but if she said she'd put them in it's mean not to!

Sweetoothj

why on earth would anyone need the £2000 perfume! surely it would go off before you finished it?

that's just nuts
It wouldnt go go off, perfrum especially perfume of high quality, if stored well will last 3-5 years. This is the parfum not EDT or EDP and I'm thinking the eyewatering price must be because it's a special limited edition 90ml bottle because when you calculate it £2300 for 90ml / 6 does not = £119 for 15 ml or / 12 = £77 for 7.5ml.

LMD84

It wouldnt go go off, perfrum especially perfume of high quality, if stored well will last 3-5 years. This is the parfum not EDT or EDP and I'm thinking the eyewatering price must be because it's a special limited edition 90ml bottle because when you calculate it £2300 for 90ml / 6 does not = £119 for 15 ml or / 12 = £77 for 7.5ml.
argh! that is too much maths for my brain! lol!

I love the look of Urban Brows - todays specktra blog post

Sweetoothj

argh! that is too much maths for my brain! lol! 

I love the look of Urban Brows - todays specktra blog post

Lol!! Ok so in laymans terms it would be cheaper at buy 6 x 15ml bottles at £119 each (£714) or 12 x 7.5ml bottles at £77 each (£924) hehe! Just got back from Harrods, the promenade is amazing especially the 255 room which is the inside of the bag that you can watch the videos of how it's made. The sad thing is you aren't allowed to take pictures and there is someone in every room to ensure you don't! I might try and go again while it's still there :) Didn't buy any makeup only coco m hair mist :D

anita22

Didn't buy any makeup only coco m hair mist
greengrin.gif
Cool! I am going tomorrow... shame you can't take pictures!

Anitacska

I'm so excited, 3 of my Debenhams orders came today, including 2 Guerlain Rouge Automatiques (#163 and #164), Guerlain parure Gold foundation and my UD BOS4. Although to be honest I don't think the BOS is that great, the colours are a bit meh and I don't even have an iphone, so the technical bits are lost on me. But I am interested in trying the eyeliner and mascara, and there are some nice colours, especially the neutrals. However, I think this has nothing on the 15 year anniversary palette, if I had to choose between the two, I would definitely choose the 15 year anniversary palette.

Oh and my package from the US came as well and it contained a really pretty blush/highlighter trio from Laura Geller. Took 3 weeks to arrive, but it finally did. Lou and Dawn, have you got your US packages yet?

Anyway, I spent ages swatching things today and finally managed to do the Chanel RA swatches as well, so here they are. From left to right: Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia. I think Hyde Park is my new favourite of the 3 actually. :)

rockin

Nice lippies, Anitacska :) I daren't even look at Guerlain, though - I don't want another addiction lol

Nope, no sign of my JW and HP eyeshadows from the US yet :( It will be a month tomorrow since I bought them

Anitacska

Oh that's a bummer. Could be they got held up by customs? Has the seller responded yet? Really hope you get them in the end.

Oh yes, Guerlain is lovely, but not cheap. The foundation is normally £49, but with 10% off and 500 points I finally took the plunge. I got another one from eBay, but that's shade 03 and it's too dark for me right now, so this is a shade 02 to mix it with, or use on its own come winter. Weirdly the Lingerie de Peau shade 03 is just right for me at the moment, don't know why there's a difference really.

I took this picture today, an armful of swatches, lol:

Nice lippies, Anitacska :) I daren't even look at Guerlain, though - I don't want another addiction lol

Nope, no sign of my JW and HP eyeshadows from the US yet :( It will be a month tomorrow since I bought them

rockin

I suppose it's possible they could have got held up in Customs, but I would have thought they should have arrived by now. The seller still hasn't responded and tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I messaged them

nazia

I'm so excited, 3 of my Debenhams orders came today, including 2 Guerlain Rouge Automatiques (#163 and #164), Guerlain parure Gold foundation and my UD BOS4. Although to be honest I don't think the BOS is that great, the colours are a bit meh and I don't even have an iphone, so the technical bits are lost on me. But I am interested in trying the eyeliner and mascara, and there are some nice colours, especially the neutrals. However, I think this has nothing on the 15 year anniversary palette, if I had to choose between the two, I would definitely choose the 15 year anniversary palette.

Oh and my package from the US came as well and it contained a really pretty blush/highlighter trio from Laura Geller. Took 3 weeks to arrive, but it finally did. Lou and Dawn, have you got your US packages yet?

Anyway, I spent ages swatching things today and finally managed to do the Chanel RA swatches as well, so here they are. From left to right: Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia. I think Hyde Park is my new favourite of the 3 actually. :)

Gorgeous! Hyde Park really should be part of my collection - I grew up living on a road called Hyde Park! Ahh the memories lol!

nazia

Did anyone else find themselves in the new Westfield at Stratford today, for opening day? I was slightly insane and decided it would be a good idea to go...it was absolutely manic. People are so rude too! I get so sick of it, that I start being rude too, only to end up feeling horribly guilty!

Anyway, on to the makeup chatter! The Boots there had a small Stila range, as well as Shiseido which I'm chuffed about! No Inglot which is a little disappointing but it's not the end of the world! A nice shiny new MAC store. A Beauty Base, which is good, however they didn't have any makeup range aside from LA Colors which was really annoying. I like the brands they stock at the Westfield in Shepherds Bush.

But the biggie was the Kiko store! Yummy, reasonably priced Italian makeup in alllll sorts of shades.

I'll show you my haul tomorrow if you like? Let me know!

Alisha1

Woah thats like makeup overload! I wish I could order that much stuff all at the same time - or even month for that matter!

anita22

Did anyone else find themselves in the new Westfield at Stratford today, for opening day? I was slightly insane and decided it would be a good idea to go...it was absolutely manic. People are so rude too! I get so sick of it, that I start being rude too, only to end up feeling horribly guilty!

Anyway, on to the makeup chatter! The Boots there had a small Stila range, as well as Shiseido which I'm chuffed about! No Inglot which is a little disappointing but it's not the end of the world! A nice shiny new MAC store. A Beauty Base, which is good, however they didn't have any makeup range aside from LA Colors which was really annoying. I like the brands they stock at the Westfield in Shepherds Bush.

But the biggie was the Kiko store! Yummy, reasonably priced Italian makeup in alllll sorts of shades.

Aww, that's a shame there's no Inlgot. I've never heard of Kiko, I will have to check that out!

Today is my birthday (turning 30!) so am off into London with my mum for lunch in Covent Garden and then a show. Will try to swing by Harrods as well to see Chanel World.

LMD84

Aww, that's a shame there's no Inlgot. I've never heard of Kiko, I will have to check that out!

Today is my birthday (turning 30!) so am off into London with my mum for lunch in Covent Garden and then a show. Will try to swing by Harrods as well to see Chanel World.
happybirthday.gif
Anita! I hope you have a lovely day :)

Sweetoothj

You're good, I'm not going anywhere near it until the madness dies down. I almost had an insane moment when I though yeah why not then I saw the pictures of the queues and thought forget it!! Was the MAC store big? I'm very happy they've opened a Dermalogica :)

Anitacska

I haven't got a smart phone or a ipod either. :) When it comes to spending money on things other than make up, I am actually very mean and don't buy all the latest gadgets and things. I got my current phone about 2 years ago for 20 quid, lol. We have a new car now, but only because my 16 yr old Nissan Micra was a write off when my husband crashed it, and our other car is 9 years old and it's nothing fancy. ;) Also I think we were the last people in the country to buy a flatscreen telly and I buy most of our clothes from Tesco, Sainsbury's, Primark, maybe Debenhams, Next and M&S if I want to splash out, lol.

Sweetoothj

Happy Birthday Anita!!!:bouquet: Hope you're having a most excellent day :D Xxx