UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

I can happily skip Taraji. The Ariana lipstick is calling out to me, but I'm trying to resist as I've spent so much lately. It's not as if I'm a fan of hers - in fact I don't really know who she is or what she does, but I love that colour.

mushroomteagirl

I can happily skip Taraji. The Ariana lipstick is calling out to me, but I'm trying to resist as I've spent so much lately. It's not as if I'm a fan of hers - in fact I don't really know who she is or what she does, but I love that colour.

I did pick it up but I must admit to being a bit disappointed in the pigmentation especially for a matte lippie.

I always pick up Viva Glam though no matter what they come out with/end up being like as it's such a fantastic cause.

rockin

I've just been looking at TKMaxx online, and they have a lot of the NARS Andy Warhol collection, if anyone's interested. They also have a MUFE eyeshadow palette.

rockin

I find it hard to believe, but nearly all of the Star Trek Collection is still available on the MAC site!

beautycool

Hi there
has anyone got the beauty powders from the troll Coll how showable is the pink beauty powder ?
Or is the gold one much better ?thanks
tried seeing if there was mac thread about it all but I cannot find anything on troll Coll

rockin

Selena is up, and I got my order in. Nothing is sold out yet. I hope everyone gets whatever it is they're wanting from this collection.

Last edited:

mushroomteagirl

Selena is up, and I got my order in. Nothing is sold out yet. I hope everyone gets whatever it is they're wanting from this collection.

I did! I picked up all the eyeshadows and two of the lipsticks. I didn't know anything about Selena before this collection and it's caused me to look her up and listen to her music even though it's not my usual genre. I think it's been very well done especially compared to their most recent collections.

Is anyone getting anything from the Helmut Newton collection? It seems very low key in comparison.

I am looking forward to those magnetic pigments and some bits of the holiday collection (though i dislike the packaging immensely) - patent polish sets (not tried these yet), smokey eye bag and magic dust items

rockin

I did! I picked up all the eyeshadows and two of the lipsticks. I didn't know anything about Selena before this collection and it's caused me to look her up and listen to her music even though it's not my usual genre. I think it's been very well done especially compared to their most recent collections.

Is anyone getting anything from the Helmut Newton collection? It seems very low key in comparison.

I am looking forward to those magnetic pigments and some bits of the holiday collection (though i dislike the packaging immensely) - patent polish sets (not tried these yet), smokey eye bag and magic dust items

Same for me - all the eyeshadows and 2 lipsticks. I didn't buy it because it was Selena, but because I liked the colours and I like the colour of the packaging.

The Helmut Newton (never heard of him, either) quad looks good, but I do have rather a lot of those kind of colours so should probably give that a miss.

I do want some of the magnetic pigments, though, and some of the strobe powders, and I'm hoping to reduce my holiday collection wish list once I see swatches, as there are other things besides MAC that I'm interested in as well.

In case anyone's interested, I asked in Boots yesterday, and was told that the first of this year's special Christmas points events will be around the 20th of this month, so if you're wanting anything from there it might be good to wait a couple of weeks if you can and get all those bonus points. The catalogue is out already, and they were starting to fill the Christmas Gift shelves in my local branch.

Anitacska

Just finished placing my order LOL. I guess we were both stalking the site.

Yes, I was! Didn't want to miss out, love the look of this collection. Don't buy much make up nowadays, but the Meteorites and the Rouge G needed to come home to me. I also got the Kiss Kiss lipstick and the shimmer spray. What did you get?

rockin

Yes, I was! Didn't want to miss out, love the look of this collection. Don't buy much make up nowadays, but the Meteorites and the Rouge G needed to come home to me. I also got the Kiss Kiss lipstick and the shimmer spray. What did you get?

Meteorites, Rouge G, Kiss Kiss lipstick and the eyeshadow duo. I'm tempted by the shimmer spray, but I don't think I've ever sniffed Shalimar so don't know whether I'd like the smell.

I sprayed Bath and Body Works peppermint twist shimmer body spray on myself before going to dance class once, because it smells fabulous, but didn't shake it up first, thinking I might avoid most of the shimmer. Big mistake - I caught sight of myself in a shop window, with the sun making my chest area glisten and glitter in the sun, and I suddenly felt so self-conscious, wondering what other people were thinking about me LOL.

rockin

Does anyone know if we will get the Anastasia Moonchild palette here? The only place I've found it so far is on ebay, and I see feedback stating that the seller has fake Anastasia, so I'm dubious about purchasing through ebay.

rockin

Feelunique has a good sale on at the moment. Some Elizabeth Arden lipsticks are £10 off (so £11 instead of £21, and the lipgloss is £8 instead of £18), there's 20% off of Bareminerals, and 30% off Bourjois, for example.

Latest posts