UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Meteorites, Rouge G, Kiss Kiss lipstick and the eyeshadow duo. I'm tempted by the shimmer spray, but I don't think I've ever sniffed Shalimar so don't know whether I'd like the smell.

I sprayed Bath and Body Works peppermint twist shimmer body spray on myself before going to dance class once, because it smells fabulous, but didn't shake it up first, thinking I might avoid most of the shimmer. Big mistake - I caught sight of myself in a shop window, with the sun making my chest area glisten and glitter in the sun, and I suddenly felt so self-conscious, wondering what other people were thinking about me LOL.

Nice haul! I love Shalimar, it's one of my favourite Guerlain scents (other one being Insolence)!

Haha, yes, those shimmer sprays are really best saved for a night out or special occasion. I have bought all of them over the years, but I don't really go out nowadays, so haven't worn them in ages, but just can't resist them.

rockin

Nice haul! I love Shalimar, it's one of my favourite Guerlain scents (other one being Insolence)!

Haha, yes, those shimmer sprays are really best saved for a night out or special occasion. I have bought all of them over the years, but I don't really go out nowadays, so haven't worn them in ages, but just can't resist them.

I love all things sparkly or shimmery, and find them hard to resist. These sprays are a bit expensive considering how much use they would be likely to get, but I do have the Vol de Nuit and the Coque d'Or ones (got the Vol de Nuit in a sale several months after it came out, and just 'had' to have the Coque d'Or). I have a Body Shop one from a few years ago, and some other cheap ones I've bought in the past. It's rare that I have occasion to wear them, though.

rockin

I'm wondering when Nutcracker is going live. I still can't add to basket. Same with the new highlighters.

NiaEveral

Not all the items are available in the preview though, like the highlighter duo. hopefully it should in the full launch.

rockin

I had the email too :) I think the highlighter duo is included in the sets and kits part of the collection, and they only released the single items in the preview.

rockin

The sets are up, under 'products', as are the new Extra Dimension powders. I can't find the strobe creams yet, though.

TraceyMc

Nutcracker is up!

Just ordered the Magic Dust powder in Sweet Vision , the Rose pigment and the Nude lip bag set
twirl.gif.pagespeed.ce.lelZyHZVWD.gif

NiaEveral

Are we not getting the mineralize kits? I cant find them...

I got the copper highlighter duo in this purchase. Which is my second and may not be my last...

Marsha Pomells

I got the copper highlighter duo in this purchase. Which is my second and may not be my last...

Same, picked up the copper palette. Ordered LOD and KoS from the exclusive sale.

There are some christmas exclusive shades on the Selfridge website. Not sure when they got there...

Picked up 3 of those lipsticks. I don't usually keep boxes, but these are quite pretty...

IMG_1875.jpg

I hate you, uploader.

rockin

I hadn't noticed this because I don't want any of the mineralize kits this time, but I've just looked and I can't see them. There is a panel on that page labelled "Retro Matte Kits Mineralize Kits" but the mineralize kits aren't in there. It does seem we should be getting them, though - maybe they forgot to put the info up or they will be arriving later.

NiaEveral

I hadn't noticed this because I don't want any of the mineralize kits this time, but I've just looked and I can't see them. There is a panel on that page labelled "Retro Matte Kits Mineralize Kits" but the mineralize kits aren't in there. It does seem we should be getting them, though - maybe they forgot to put the info up or they will be arriving later.

Hopefully that is the case otherwise it wouldnt be on the banner image and description? Idk.. At least I finally got my hands on Whisper of Guilt...

Latest posts