ultracheek raves?!

anuy

okay so we've all heard about how awesome the new blushcremes are, how goreous botanical eyeshadow is, but i havn't really heard any raves about the new powder blushes. comments anyone?

likeshesaid

i ADORE shy angel. its REALLY subtle. I like putting it on the apples of my cheeks and then using one of my msf to contour.

HOTasFCUK

I just bought peachtwist this morning.....i'm yet to try it out on my face yet but its sooooo beautiful!!! I saw two others that i really like but i forget the names!

TINYd313

I bought shy angel and I LOVE IT! I pair it with Petticoat and it gives me a great dewy look. This is my first blush that I bought from MAC and I think I will go back and buy a backup just because its so nice!

PrettyKitty

I bought everything, but didn't tried them yet. (I only tried my 2 shimmery Blushcremes)

I used them on my hand, compared them to 3243654 others shades I already have.. and so far:

Springsheen is awesome, like a prettier Orgasm blush. (But the golden shimmers are less chunky) It's also a touch more peach.

Shy Angel is VERY pale, but it will be nice as an highlighter. Or over any other blush to add a shimmery glow..

Flirt & Tease is a gorgeous glowy plum shade.

I'm not sure about Sweet as Cocoa (I was thinking about using it as a bronzer, but it's probably too orangey and muddy), and Peachtwist.

MissMarley

I love Springsheen- I've been wanting a peachy blush...this is Orgasm but better for me. I'm thinking about Flirt and Tease- does anyone find it similar to Plum Foolery?

PrettyKitty

MissMarley; Too bad, I doesn't have Plum Foolery.. but I heard PF was similar to Nars Sin. So I compared Sin to Flirt & Tease, and Sin is much more like a berry shade than FT.

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeshesaid
i ADORE shy angel. its REALLY subtle. I like putting it on the apples of my cheeks and then using one of my msf to contour.

OMG... everyone listen to this girl! She is so beautiful and her makeup and knowledge are amazing! I am so psyched to see her here.
th_worship.gif

noteventherain

I got Springsheen and Shy Angel. all of the others were entirellllllly too dark for my pale skin. (NC15 here)

Springsheen is amazing. . .I totally agree with the rest of you. . .it's like a prettier Orgasm blush. It's slightly pinker in my opinion, which is a plus. it's so pretty!

I'm not sure that you could say Shy Angel is a blush, but it's probably going to be one of my most-used highlighters. it's beauutifullllllll. the best glow ever. I think it's better than some of the MSFs.

metalkitty

I love the new reformulated Glimmershimmers! They actually have good pigment now, I have Nothing Sweeter and Shock and Shine. I also adore the new blushes I got in Tease & Flirt and Peachtwist.

2_pink

Eh...i barely even looked at UltraCheek, mostly cuz Shy Angel is the only LE item and it looks way too light for me, and i dont care for glimmershimmers =/

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
I love Springsheen- I've been wanting a peachy blush...this is Orgasm but better for me. I'm thinking about Flirt and Tease- does anyone find it similar to Plum Foolery?

The Flirt & Tease is similar to Breath of Plum but with shimmers??

Sophia84

Ohh the swatches are great!! Thanks sooo much Kitty!!! The Flirt & Tease is much better than excpected to be, the Springsheen it's not peachy at all, it's more pink! And the Peachtwist is pretty too, a peachy coral great for summer!! Thank God they're perm!!!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Springsheen look peachy when you swatch it side by side with Orgasm, but it's not peachy like Style.

Yes it's more like a pinky peach!