ultracheek raves?!

ruby_soho

I was kinda disappointed with Ultra Cheek. Shy Angel is such a pretty blush, but it's the only LE one. All the other blushes, aside from repromote Dollymix, are permanent but they're all sooo alike!! That's annoying, four brown/bronze blushes all get to stay but the one that's actually different and stands out is LE. I didn't really like the Glimmershimmers when I saw then for Who's That Lady? but I loove these ones. They are pricey, but I got a sample of Sweet & Shy and it's soo pretty and shimmery, and I hardly need to use any. I definitely will have to buy that too.

pumpkincat210

I got Springsheen and I am going to go back for Flirt and Tease..
At this point i'm on the fence about Shy Angel and its le..so i'm in turmoil. It just seems so light for a blush.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

I really love PeachTwist
smiles.gif
I think im going to invest in Springsheen .. its soooo pretty!

mandirigma

i want to get springsheen SO SO SO bad, but i just got both the blushcremes and nearly all of the new blushes -- namely springsheen -- are permanent, so i really need to give my wallet a break. =/

i'm so bad... when i see something i want, i want it, like, yesterday! =(

Gisselle

sweet as cocoa

What do you guys think about sweet as cocoa, i usually only wear pinks and peach shades for blush but this looks pretty.. prons and cons regarding this product?
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif