Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Products

laylalovesmac

I just ordered the makeup bag (number two of four limited editions products to be released this year) and I thought I should make a thread where we can discuss all of them! I loved the pencil set and now I'm hoping I'll love the makeup bag just as much. I'll definitely post pictures and a little review when I receive it.

What else do you think we'll see for their anniversary this year? I'm anticipating the last one will be a Book of Shadows, but that's just a guess.

I can't wait to see what else is released!
pompom.gif

shontay07108

I am so excited for the bag now! I had written it off, but I watched a video review from Temptalia and it's huge! Wants it! I'll use my VIB discount to get it soon. I don't think I'll get anything else. I do want to try the baked bronzer, though.

m0rg3nst3rn

I was contemplating getting the eye liner set so I have been wearing the few 24/7 pencils that I have to see how much I like them, to see if it's worth forking over $92 for. Sadly, the liners don't wear long enough on me. When I check a few hours later they are gone. So far MAC's technikohls are the only ones that last all day on my waterline. I really wanted those damned pencils
ssad.gif

laylalovesmac

I was contemplating getting the eye liner set so I have been wearing the few 24/7 pencils that I have to see how much I like them, to see if it's worth forking over $92 for. Sadly, the liners don't wear long enough on me. When I check a few hours later they are gone. So far MAC's technikohls are the only ones that last all day on my waterline. I really wanted those damned pencils
ssad.gif
I'm sorry these don't last on you. :( I've heard some other people complain about that. I wonder why that is because they always last forever on me.

BeckyBenett

the pencils are no longer available on the sephora website.. is it available in sephora stores in NYC?

oh and i do hope that they will have another book of shadows. i own the nyc version and im in love with UD! i now also own the sustainable and naked palettes. there are talks of a naked2.. bt i doubt tt will be released anytime soon..

shontay07108

[quote name="laylalovesmac" url="/forum/thread/174682/urban-decay-15th-anniversary-products#post_2109566"]

Same! I ordered it on Saturday with the discount, but then I read some bad reviews so I was iffy. But, seeing it on Temptalia.... I love it! I don't know if you've seen the review on MUABB, but the review is great and really shows how ginormous it is!
pompom.gif

I'm sorry these don't last on you. :( I've heard some other people complain about that. I wonder why that is because they always last forever on me.

[/quote] I think I glanced over the review on muabb but I will have another look at it. I have a large LAMB make up bag that I carry around already. This one will just sit pretty in my room. Hopefully, though this is a little more durable than we've been told from that one review on sephora.

laylalovesmac

I think I glanced over the review on muabb but I will have another look at it. I have a large LAMB make up bag that I carry around already. This one will just sit pretty in my room. Hopefully, though this is a little more durable than we've been told from that one review on sephora.
Ha- I saw that review, too! I hope it'll be more durable, too. I need something that can last in my giant purse or on one of my crazy road trips.

JaiLeeP

I saw the temptalia review on the bag as well, and I have to say I might have to get that. It looks like it can hold enough for a weekend getaway =)

luvlydee

i am still debating getting the rollergirl eyeshadow palette. I wanted darkhorse eyeshadow but i didnt want to get the naked palette. i just wanted this palette so that i can put in my bag so that i cant do my makeup on the spot if i needed to. Also this would be my first urban decay eyeshadow purchase so that's why i am a little hesitant. I also wished it had a brush instead of the liner .

anyone have this palette and/or have any thoughts on it?

thursdaynxt19

Did anyone else have problems with the makeup bag having warped seams? I ordered mine from Sephora and the bag looks like it's caved in on the bottom b/c of bad stitching. I love the glittery purple color and the roominess, but I don't know if it will be worth the trip to return/exchange.

fleur de lis

Can't work out whether the pencil set is worth the money or not. It works out as really good value per pencil but looks like there's a few duds in there, plus a couple of dupes for pencils I already have from them. Hmmm!

laylalovesmac

Can't work out whether the pencil set is worth the money or not. It works out as really good value per pencil but looks like there's a few duds in there, plus a couple of dupes for pencils I already have from them. Hmmm!
I'm a UD fanatic and overall, I like the set. If you have dupes, though, I would skip. It is a great deal though!

(My comment was absolutely no help. :p)

BeckyBenett

i really should just get the pencils.. sigh.. maybe ill get them in june if they are still available.. i nd to get lippies from Mac's Fashion Flower and Surf Baby collections..

Twinkle_Twinkle

I really want the pencil set as well. It's a phenomenal deal, I only wish a few more of the permanent shades that I want were included, so I like you, hope that the set lasts a few months longer on the UD website.
i really should just get the pencils.. sigh.. maybe ill get them in june if they are still available.. i nd to get lippies from Mac's Fashion Flower and Surf Baby collections..

Latest posts