Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Products

laylalovesmac

You guys really should get the set if you can. My plan was to buy a bunch of their pencils one by one since I love them so much, and getting 15 in one day was awesome! And Perversion is love. <3

In other news, my makeup bag should get here today. I'll try to take some pics but the quality won't be the best since I just have my phone camera. :/

Alisha1

I have the pencil set and think it's great - there are a couple of shades that are on the sheerer side but the others make up for it - its such a great deal! And yes Perversion is brilliant!

JaiLeeP

Love perversion too!! Absolute favorite =) I got the liner set.. and the ones I didn't like I just swapped for ones I didn't have.. so it worked out.

laylalovesmac

I'm so frustrated! My tracking number for my bag says it was delivered to my PO Box today, but I checked twice, and nothing. WTF?
girl_devil.gif

If it's not there tomorrow, I'm calling the post office.

BeckyBenett

I'm so frustrated! My tracking number for my bag says it was delivered to my PO Box today, but I checked twice, and nothing. WTF?
girl_devil.gif

If it's not there tomorrow, I'm calling the post office.
wth??!! call the post office.. i hate it when they mess with our packages..

laylalovesmac

wth??!! call the post office.. i hate it when they mess with our packages..
yes- i think you'll really like it. :)

I'll check tomorrow morning and if it's still not there, I'm calling. They've done this before actually. Putting my mail into other people's boxes. It irritates me to no end.

Alisha1

yes- i think you'll really like it. :)
I'll check tomorrow morning and if it's still not there, I'm calling. They've done this before actually. Putting my mail into other people's boxes. It irritates me to no end.
I hope it gets sorted out for you!

laylalovesmac

Well, it still wasn't there this morning, so I called the post office and the guy told me that the person who deals with PO boxes had already left for the day and that they'd call me tomorrow. :( I'm not happy. Hopefully everything will get resolved tomorrow. I've been waiting for what feels like weeks.

BeckyBenett

Well, it still wasn't there this morning, so I called the post office and the guy told me that the person who deals with PO boxes had already left for the day and that they'd call me tomorrow. :( I'm not happy. Hopefully everything will get resolved tomorrow. I've been waiting for what feels like weeks.
oh that is just horrible
rants.gif
.. i hope things get sorted out for you tomorrow!

laylalovesmac

Ha- so guess what? No one called me back today. I know it's a really ridiculous, out there concept to call someone back (especially a customer) when you say you will, but damn. I'm honestly more mad at myself for being surprised. So, now I'm gonna have to call again tomorrow, which is just fabulous.

LMD84

sorry you are having issues sweetie! i hate it when people do not call back when they say they will!

laylalovesmac

He finally called back and apparently, he put the key in the wrong box, so it's completely the post office's fault. They said they'd get it to me, but that was last week and still nothing. At least there was delivery confirmation.... I'm really mad, though, because my mom's mother's day present is in that box. If I don't get it by Sunday, there will be hell to pay.
girl_devil.gif

LMD84

He finally called back and apparently, he put the key in the wrong box, so it's completely the post office's fault. They said they'd get it to me, but that was last week and still nothing. At least there was delivery confirmation.... I'm really mad, though, because my mom's mother's day present is in that box. If I don't get it by Sunday, there will be hell to pay.
girl_devil.gif
man i'd be getting mega pissed! sorry they have messed you about so much :(

laylalovesmac

^Thanks Lou!

The post office has basically given up and they're just going to give me the money for what was lost. Such a pain that I have to order everything again, won't get the F&F discount, and that my mom didn't have the mother's day present I originally wanted to give her. So pissed.

LMD84

^Thanks Lou!

The post office has basically given up and they're just going to give me the money for what was lost. Such a pain that I have to order everything again, won't get the F&F discount, and that my mom didn't have the mother's day present I originally wanted to give her. So pissed.
man that sucks! sorry that all happened to you :(

LMD84

i bought the purple glittery back yesterday. i am so in love. i like that it's wipe clean, i love the smalled zipper section and of course it looks so pretty!!

laylalovesmac

Ah- I'm so jealous of you guys! I ordered mine a month ago and I still haven't been able to get one! The post office won't return my calls to compensate me and they're driving me crazy! I'm so mad.
girl_devil.gif

LMD84

Ah- I'm so jealous of you guys! I ordered mine a month ago and I still haven't been able to get one! The post office won't return my calls to compensate me and they're driving me crazy! I'm so mad.
girl_devil.gif
it's so freaking bad :( i still can't believe you have had all these troubles with them :(

LittleMaryJane

Ughh, sorry you've been having such a hard time getting your stuff, Layla! :( Stupid PO! Our mail lady is insane and delivers packages to the wrong places all the time (I keep getting other people's stuff--which I then deliver to them).

Latest posts