Urban Decay Eyeshadow Must Haves!

sigwing

You gotta try Roach and Lounge!!! Roach is probably my favorite. I also like Twice Baked.

I'd recommend finding one (or both if you can find the older one) of the palettes that has like 9 shades in it, because they're all good colors & is a great deal & great way to try different ones.

Juneplum

Vert is love. it's truly a unique color. From the deluxe shadows, I just got peace, heat graffiti and fishnet. they're really lovely!

Cdjax

My faves are:

Blunt (creamy beige with a hint of green)
Strip (metallic blue-ish silver)
Snow (golden white)
Baked (metallic copper)
Half Baked (golden tan)
Smog (neutral bronze)
Shattered (aqua)
Sin (neutral champagne)
Asphyxia (blue-ish purple)
Lounge (brown with a hint of green and red)
Crash (eggplant color with microglitter)
Green Goddess (grassy green)
Chains (golden greenish bronze)
Shotgun (peachy pink with microglitter)
Hot Pants (medium frosty pink)
X (gold with a hint of pink)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraindrops
Audrey, do you mean Pallor?

I don't think so, but maybe I am confused!
lol.gif
It is one of their regular shadows in the round container - white with silver glitter. Gee, now that will bug me... Off to double check their website.
smiles.gif

mitsukai

i LOVE halfbaked, its the perfect bronze. looks great with coppering, too. i have vert and its nice but a bit dark for me for greens. i prefer lighter. but halfbaked <333 cant live without it! especially if you have blue eyes, itll make them totally pop. shattered is nice, too.

aziajs

I really like Fishnet from the deluxe collection. I am going back to get Peace. It's so pretty. I LOVE Cherry. It's so bright and pretty. It's a nice and light without being chalky. It's so vibrant. Twice baked is cool. I loved X in the store but when I got it home I couldn't see any of the pink.

user4

i want mowie wowie so bad... ive seen so many pretty fotds with it and i've seen it at sephora but they never have it...
ssad.gif

banana

I looooove shotgun. I want to try the new shotgun shimmer version in case it's more wearable for everday. But I usually just use tape to pick up the fallen glitter on my face or if I want glitter I use visine.

Some UD eyeshadows have MAC dupes but I find the UD formula is usually better. Sorry! Sin is very similar to Naked Lunch but I swapped Naked Lunch away and kept Sin. Mildew is another favourite of mine but it's supposed to be similar to Humid.

mitsukai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypodermic
Shattered is very very close to Steamy, fyi.

yeah - ive used shattered once or twice (don't own it) and i can't decide if i want to get shattered or steamy.. i own a somewhat similar color from too faced that i almost never use so i haven't spent the money on it yet. i wish i could compare them side by side.

electrostars

I like AC/DC. It's the only UD eyeshadow that I've managed to keep & wear.. I have stalker too, but I don't wear it that much.

joytheobscure

YDK, Smog, Vert, Mildew These are my favorites, I need more UD- they have such awesome staying power. Smog is a gorgeous brown that I love to wear with golds and warm toned colors, YDK I pair with lots of brighter colors... I want baked though.

midnightlouise

I have so many favorites it's hard to know where to start! For me I would consider Blunt, Chopper, Baked, Smog, Maui Wowie, Sin, Asphyxia, Midnight Cowgirl, Urb, Mary Jane, Green Goddess, Grifter, YDK, Polyester Bride must haves. I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them just now
smiles.gif

tracie

I have 30 or so of the UD shadows, when I get a camera again I'll try swatching, but my personal favs are vert, last call, half baked, ydk, chopper, blunt, x, and sin. sin and naked lunch are a lot alike.

blueglitter

Shattered looks gorgeous im a UD window shopper at the moment, but i would love to try some..... *credit card shiver*