Urban Decay Naked Palette

UrbanSweetheart

I'm so worried that it'll sell out within minutes, just like the BOS 3 on it's first day of release. I don't know if I'm supposed to stay up til midnight, or if I should wake up super early. UGHHH the suspense! lol!

makeupcupcake

The most recent images released by UD on twitter today. The brush is a dual ended brush, not visible in this pic but I saw it in a previous pic on this thread.

makeupcupcake

I know. I feel the same way. I can't find out any info either. So I'm just gonna wait up and see if it's available at midnight. Also, I only just noticed on the UD site today that in the drop down menu there is a link to the whole section just for Naked products. I'm almost sure that it wasn't like that yesterday. I think it was added today which would mean they're prepping the site for the launch maybe after midnight.

Is any else as UD crazy as me and will stay up to buy after midnight?

You know it will sell out just to create major buzz. It's free advertising if they get everyone talking about it.

UrbanSweetheart

I know. I feel the same way. I can't find out any info either. So I'm just gonna wait up and see if it's available at midnight. Also, I only just noticed on the UD site today that in the drop down menu there is a link to the whole section just for Naked products. I'm almost sure that it wasn't like that yesterday. I think it was added today which would mean they're prepping the site for the launch maybe after midnight.

Is any else as UD crazy as me and will stay up to buy after midnight?

You know it will sell out just to create major buzz. It's free advertising if they get everyone talking about it.

don't worry girl, I'll be staying up right along with you!

kimbunney

Well I'll be waiting it out with you guys. I don't care for the lettering on the brush because it peels so fast.

makeupcupcake

Does anybody remember how other UD releases have gone in the past? Is the product available at 12:01 or sometime later in the day? Has there been a release by them as anticipated as this one? Maybe there is no precedent to go by.

I've tried to pry some info out of a Customer Service rep but they can't give out any info whatsoever. That's understandble but it was worth a shot.

UrbanSweetheart

Does anybody remember how other UD releases have gone in the past? Is the product available at 12:01 or sometime later in the day? Has there been a release by them as anticipated as this one? Maybe there is no precedent to go by.

I've tried to pry some info out of a Customer Service rep but they can't give out any info whatsoever. That's understandble but it was worth a shot.
awwwwww that sucks :(

rockin

Urban Decay have tweeted this:

UDers, you can sleep in tomorrow! Nothing will be launching at midnight...

makeupcupcake

OK thanks rockin.

I think I would've preferred midnight that way I would at least have a time. This way I guess it can happen at any point from morning on through the day. I guess once the newsletter/email goes out it'll be showtime.

Good luck everyone.

makeupcupcake

OK, I just saw these pics from a link on twitter compliments of http://www.lipglossiping.com/2011/12/naked-palette-2-urban-decay-do-it-again/ The lucky dog already has her palette.

Love the easy-to-keep-clean metal packaging.

I like the dual ended brush.

Love the full length mirror

And now for the close ups (the shades appear a lil' darker here than in the above pics):

and

and I almost forgot the mini gloss

So what do you think?

I like Foxy, Booty Call, Tease, Snakebite and Pistol. I needed YDK & Verve. Also like Busted.

rockin

From Urban Decay's Facebook page:

[h=6]UDers, get your Zzzs. A special newsletter will give all the Naked info you need tomorrow... so sign up if you haven't yet![/h]
The link to sign up for the newsletter is:

http://www.urbandecay.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-UrbanDecay-Site/default/Customer-EmailSignUp

PixieDancer

makeupcupcake & Blushbaby are making me want this palette again!!! Thanks to Blushbaby, I see there are 3 mattes in this new palette, so maybe it will be worth it, although I DO wish there were more! I keep going back & forth... I need more convincing. Any swatches?

UrbanSweetheart

Blushbaby

Sorry for the delay guys - I've had my husband and brother in law talking my ears off as I've been trying to write up my swatch post!!! Arrrrrrrgh men, don't they understand the importance of this blogging game?!! LOL Gimme half an hour...