Urban Decay Naked Palette

PixieDancer

I'm patient! HeeHee Thanks for hooking us up doll!

Sorry for the delay guys - I've had my husband and brother in law talking my ears off as I've been trying to write up my swatch post!!! Arrrrrrrgh men, don't they understand the importance of this blogging game?!! LOL Gimme half an hour...

UrbanSweetheart

Sorry for the delay guys - I've had my husband and brother in law talking my ears off as I've been trying to write up my swatch post!!! Arrrrrrrgh men, don't they understand the importance of this blogging game?!! LOL Gimme half an hour...
it's all good girl! I can wait =)

makeupcupcake

OK, one more before bed. Swatches!!! Check out cosmetic-candy.com for larger pics. I'll be hitting the refresh button on email all day too, UrbanSweetheart.

rockin

Karen's swatches

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/it-takes-urban-decay-naked2-to-make-a-thing-go-right-it-takes-urban-decay-naked2-to-make-it-outta-sight/

Miss QQ

I like the packaging of 2 so much more! And the colours are less warm, although still relatively warm overall. Can't wait to see it in person.

PixieDancer

I cannot believe I'm up at 6:30am already stalking the UD website & my email! I had already decided I didn't want this palette, Leesha confirmed you don't need BOTH Naked Palettes, and STILL I stalk! I'm hopeless! Heehee

makeupcupcake

I cannot believe I'm up at 6:30am already stalking the UD website & my email! I had already decided I didn't want this palette, Leesha confirmed you don't need BOTH Naked Palettes, and STILL I stalk! I'm hopeless! Heehee

I'm hopeless too. I've been up for hours doing the same. I'm on east coast time. I'm buying if I ever get the chance.

makeupcupcake

UD updated their site this morning. Free shipping over $35.00 now. Not that it matters to get the palette. The palette is $50. It would been free shipping before they dropped it to $35.

Edit:

The page for Naked 2 is up but you get an error message when you click to buy it.

Edit:

And now it's gone. This is what it looked like

Below the palettes it said even more Naked products are on their way. I wonder what else Ud has up it sleeves.