Urban Decay Smoked Palette

thatKanojo

I'm totally passing on this. If it's really supposed to be the "smokey" version of Naked/Naked2, I think it really falls short in comparison. I think if they want to release a new palette as popular as those, they need to match the design of the palette (pan shape, number of shadows). I really don't like the square pans and the zippered case; it just looks cheap and has less presentation.

Dominique33

This is an ugly palette ( nothing to do with the fact UD is not cruelty free anymore ), I love my Naked palettes but this one is not pretty at all. I have my Two Faced palettes for smokeys or neutral looks, I don't need this one !

PixieDancer

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Naked 1 & 2 Palettes... UD really sucks me in with their eyeshadows. That being said, I don't know that I will grab this one or not. Nothing looks too unique to shades I already own. Although having it in one convenient palette may serve me well on my many travels. Guess I'll check it out in person to see for sure. It definitely looks really nice with a great assortment of shades. Happy to see UD incorporating more mattes in their palettes to balance out the shimmer.

Genn

I am wanting this palette because 3 of the colors I have been wanting are in this palette. mushroom loaded and rockstar. I have a few UD palettes but only have the first naked palette. It would be nice to have a smoked palette IMO.

dyingforyou

i think this looks awesome. i have no interest in either naked palette since i don't like wearing neutrals but this looks just my style. i've never had any UD shadows before but have always wanted to try them- only thing that keeps me back is the price point :\

Spanky

I am wanting this palette because 3 of the colors I have been wanting are in this palette. mushroom loaded and rockstar. I have a few UD palettes but only have the first naked palette. It would be nice to have a smoked palette IMO.
Genn, I've been eyeballing those same 3 colors since they came out with the new formula! I have both Nakeds & I NEVER reach for them plus when I tried their other palettes I hated the way they wore & was not at all impressed. I'm tornnon whether or not to invest in this palette. Another thought is why isnit the same price as Naked when u get 1/2 the amount of shadows, that's another turn off. What do u guys think of the new formula? Is it improved at all??? Any idea of when this will be in stores...besides sometime this week? TIA.

Haven

Has anyone seen this in a store? I am interested in swatching it for myself before I decide to pass or not.

I may swing by ULTA today to see if they know when they will be getting it.

brokenxbeauty

It has some pretty colors in it but not something I'm dying to get my hands on. I still haven't tried the Naked palettes and would prefer those I think. This one's a pass for me!

shellygrrl

Staff member
There are a few colours in this that I've been wanting to try out as well (Rockstar, Evidence, and Loaded), along with Perversion eyeliner. Also great to see a dark matte brown in there. And, to me, it definitely seems more sensible for travel.

Haven

I asked about this at my local ULTA, and they had no idea what I was talking about. They kept trying to sell me the Naked palette which I already have.

Genn

cheerleader.gif

Liz2012

The palette appeared on the Urban Decay website
cheerleader.gif

Too bad they don't ship to Europe, guess i just need to wait a bit longer for mine :)

Genn

The palette appeared on the Urban Decay website
cheerleader.gif

Too bad they don't ship to Europe, guess i just need to wait a bit longer for mine :)
I saw that. first thing i checked this morning. lol. I'm trying to wait until its at sephora because I want to add a couple things to my order.

Haven

^^^ I prefer ordering from Sephora b/c I want my points & perks. Also I need a couple of other things as well.