Urban Decay Smoked Palette

texasmommy

I love palettes, but I also have the five and pencil so I'm not getting this one. Plus I hate how it's zippered

sarahrose1292

how much more about the naked have compared? like grams, ect. because im really looking into getting smoked because i love urban decay and the nakeds.

Haven

Just FYI - I have spoken to SAs @ several Sephoras, and they don't know if/when they will be getting this palette. I don't know if the people whom I spoke to were clueless or not, but they all seemed to think that this was going to be exclusive to the UD site for at least a little while. Which would make sense.

shellygrrl

Staff member
how much more about the naked have compared? like grams, ect. because im really looking into getting smoked because i love urban decay and the nakeds.
According to UD's website, each eyeshadow in the Smoked palette is 0.8g/0.03 US oz. The shadows in the Naked palettes are, near as makes no difference, full-size. (1.3g/0.05 US oz).

DILLIGAF

The palette is in stores ladies. Thing is when I went to take a look at it yesterday they didn't even have it on the floor. Apparently they are to be released earlier in store than anticipated. So if you go in and they don't have it. Ask!

Genn

The palette is in stores ladies. Thing is when I went to take a look at it yesterday they didn't even have it on the floor. Apparently they are to be released earlier in store than anticipated. So if you go in and they don't have it. Ask!I
I was just at sephora a couple hours ago and didnt see it so I made a nars/mufe haul instead. I will just have to wait a lttle longer.

NATlar

I'm so tempted in getting this, I never reach for my naked 1 & 2 palette though! I'm a sucker for collecting :\

It's on the Debenhams website now and will be in their stores next week http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123932019799_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtsmoked+palette

Spanky

FYI I thought I saw somewhere that the release date for Smoked & Optical Blurring Brush is the 29th in stores. I went 2 one of the larger Sephoras yesterday (7/27) in town & asked if they had it. The first SA had no idea, (don't even know if she knew about it) so she asked another one who gave me the once over...I guess my expression of puppy dog eyes, insane excitement & desperation made her cave. She said it's in the back, let me go look & she came out with it & handed over. I ended up using a gift card for that & the UD optical blurring brush (which was also in the back). Point is, u may want to ask 4 it & beg if they don't have it out. I have so many new eyeshadows I don't know what to reach for first...not complainig tho! I bought 3 of these individually which I haven't opened yet & figured, why not just get the palette & have a few other colors to play with. I hope I use this more than my Nakeds, since I never reach for those! Happy shopping. Opps. Just saw Diiligaf's post about this!

Ashleybubbles83

its on the UD site now...when i come back from vegas i'll grab this and two of the new naked skin foundations! yeeeee! or maybe i'll buy while i'm in vegas...tempting.

DILLIGAF

its on the UD site now...when i come back from vegas i'll grab this and two of the new naked skin foundations! yeeeee! or maybe i'll buy while i'm in vegas...tempting.
I was about to suggest getting it in Vegas. If any where will have it it's the Sephora in the Venetian. Have a great trip!! I love Vegas!!!!

Ashleybubbles83

I was about to suggest getting it in Vegas. If any where will have it it's the Sephora in the Venetian. Have a great trip!! I love Vegas!!!!
vegas is like my home away from home...the only reason i haven't moved there is because i love san diego too much and i think if i move to vegas i wont love it as much. i go every year, at least twice.

i'll have to drag my friend along who HATES makeup...i'll have to do something she loves but i don't, in order to make it fair...you think the one in Miracle Mile shops will have it too? i know the one in the Venetian will because of the MUFE headquarters but i'm staying at the Monte Carlo across from Planet Hollywood and Miracle Mile.

DILLIGAF

vegas is like my home away from home...the only reason i haven't moved there is because i love san diego too much and i think if i move to vegas i wont love it as much. i go every year, at least twice.
i'll have to drag my friend along who HATES makeup...i'll have to do something she loves but i don't, in order to make it fair...you think the one in Miracle Mile shops will have it too? i know the one in the Venetian will because of the MUFE headquarters but i'm staying at the Monte Carlo across from Planet Hollywood and Miracle Mile.
According to the Sephora website they have it!!!! Like I said if you go in there and you don't see it, ask. When I bought mine it was in the back they didn't know it was supposed to be on the floor. It's also available at the Forum Shops as well as the Venetian. Hope you get it.