urgh uk bb

as_cute_as_pie

why are they so up themselves lol
icon_eek.gif

Hikaru-chan

Housemate #14 Nikky = SUPER ANNOYING.

Actually to be quite honest these look like the worst bunch ever, don't like none of them.

as_cute_as_pie

hah bonnies opening line- im bonnie im good looking

i know i dont really like any of them yet the girls seem slutty lol and why is it so sex obsessed?? all of them have mentioned it i think

JesusShaves

i miss victor! hahaha! he was DAH MANNNN!

I really dislike the girl that wore the bunny oufit! GOSH stupid cry baby. My vote now goes to LISA... YEAY TEAM LISA!!! I really havent heard a chinese person with an accent like hers. Shes the first (i can remember) oriental asian on BB... so yeah my vote to her!

as_cute_as_pie

lol ah i know i thought it was super funny when she was in diary room complainin that she didnt have her £16 make up remover and they said cant you borrow any off the other housemates nd she was like well such nd such gave me some nd its like well wht r u complanining for hah i think its just the way she said it she sounds like such a baby

JesusShaves

man if i was in the house i would give her one big bitch slap!

where the hell do these contestants come from? seriously. The huge difference between the first contestants to the latest ones.

Nasty Nick was great when he was caught "i made a mistake..." lmao!

as_cute_as_pie

i cant even remember the first series or anythin lol
althoughth i loved the last one with craig and anthony i thought tht was hilarious
and the one with michelle and stu lol
hah i love funny couples
i couldn't handle being in the house like esp with saskia nd maxwell type people
icon_eek.gif

JesusShaves

It is better with crazy people... my best guess is cause of the big brother no one watched. Was it the 4th one?

Talking about couples...EUGH... saskia and maxwell are wankers! hahah! it had to be said! i watched the BB couples program that was on the other day... EWEEEEE... Kinga & kermal. Its just 7 ways of wrong! I mean i read abuot it, thought it was sweet. Then they kissed on TV and it just was not a pretty sight!

as_cute_as_pie

lol yeh ahh
i watched tht too i think its such a stunt na dont think it could happen would be too weird
nd err when they kissed was like ahh stop ! this is too embarrassing
icon_eek.gif

JesusShaves

i have been so glued, watching most things that cover BB! lol!

last night i just wanted Nikki and George to get it on.. even though i dont care much for them. Nikki is annoying as hell but i want them two to get together so grace will be stuck with mikey!!!!

no one else seems to talk about BB in uni... i must be the only one! lol!

as_cute_as_pie

hah i havnt been to school in ages soo i havnt heard much either lol

nikki is actually starting to grow on me
tong.gif
hah

i DESPISE sezer, george glyn and mikey their the sort that wud come up to u in a club and talk to u for a bit then go so u gonna kiss me then bleurgh

george is weird he said on like the 4th day that if he seen nikki out he would jst be like get away cos shes nastyyy and then hes like yeh shes nice nd rubbin her legs then goin na i dont like her

weirdo

Amymo

Ooh, hi chick, you're from the NE too, wow! I'm from Gateshead. I get so much stick at work for my love of BB, this year I love Pete and Lisa and quite like Nikki now, I hate girls like Grace and guys like Sezer, Mikey and especially toff George. That said the quite one, Glyn? anoys me too, he's much too quite, I prefer Lisa, Dicky and Pete's little group. So glad Shebaz [sp?] is out, it became the Shebaz show for the first week and we didn't see enough of the others. Can't wait for the tasks to begin, otherwise they're gonna get bored and so are we!

Amymo

Ooh, hi chick, you're from the NE too, wow! I'm from Gateshead. I get so much stick at work for my love of BB, this year I love Pete and Lisa and quite like Nikki now, I hate girls like Grace and guys like Sezer, Mikey and especially toff George. That said the quite one, Glyn? anoys me too, he's much too quite, I prefer Lisa, Dicky and Pete's little group. So glad Shebaz [sp?] is out, it became the Shebaz show for the first week and we didn't see enough of the others. Can't wait for the tasks to begin, otherwise they're gonna get bored and so are we!

Amymo

as_cute_as_pie

helo yeah im from there too
smiles.gif
where do u work if thats not too personal
smiles.gif

yeah their grouping kinda reminds me of when michelle stu nd co were in the house how they were totally divided
they've all coupled up though and yey i cant wait until them people go in who won the kit kat thing that should 'spice things up' a bit lol

Latest posts