Vegas Volt!! Where the Hell have You BEEN all my Life?!

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursula
Yep, you're definately rockin' the smoke. I totally get what you mean. I thought the same thing about myself not being able to do smoke, but I finally figured it out too. You are sooo beautiful!

I bet they look great on you too! Thank you sweetie! So are you!

Thank you spectrolite!

82thumbtacks, ruby_woo, and anyone else who commented on Vegas Volt, do yourself a favor and go at least try the color on the next time you're in a store - it really is unique and a must have IMO! I originally was seeking out Morange, but it was really was almost hard to look at in the store... It was burning my retinas, LOL (altho it looks fab on some!) ! I kept looking down the line for orange/coral colors and my eyes were immediately attracted to Vegas Volt. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes corals!

Thank you all for the love!

tepa1974

Beautiful looks! Love the first one and I'm definitely going to check out Vegas Volt when I take my empties to my MAC counter.

xsuzyqx

Hey! Long time reader, first time poster (first post for me!)
smiles.gif

I just wanted to say that I LOVE those looks, and I went and got VV today as a direct result of this post - I tried it on and *loved* it, and I would never have thought to even test it before seeing how well you pull it off! Thanks!
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

Ahh this is making me want Vegas Volt.. I always ALMOST get it, but then I think ".. but I can make a really similar color by mixing Morange and Blankety.." so I don't.. one day I will though! You wear the color beautifully and you're rocking those smokey eyes!

Tahti

You are definitely able to pull off a smokey eye, great job! Vegas Volt looks incredible on you, omg ;O I wish I was brave enough to even try it on... ;D