Ven aqui, let's get closer, and closer! - Purple FOTD

mello

Sephora just opened up at one of the malls here last weekend, and I hadn't gotten a chance to check it out yet...until today! I have to admit, I was a good girl and talked myself out of EVERYTHING I was interested in. I don't have a job atm and am very short on cash...however, I did stop by the MAC counter and ended up spending some money
ssad.gif
AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET WHAT I WENT THERE FOR! ugh.

Speaking of the MAC counter, I wore this look while shopping today, and I got lots of compliments from the girls there
smiles.gif
! When I made a decision on what I wanted to get, the girl that was ringing me through complimented me...
Her: Your makeup looks awesome! Did you do it yourself?
Me: Yes, I did! Thanks!
Her: Have you applied here before?
Me: I've thought about it, but no I haven't.
Her: Let me get you an application! *runs around for 10 minutes trying to find one...I felt so bad that she was going through all the trouble, she had to go make copies of it for me!*
Me: Great, thank you! Do I just bring it in with a resume?
Her: Yes! Even if they don't call, just keep applying! I had to apply three times before they called me back. *leans in* And bring it in ASAP, there's some positions opening up! Have a good one!

I was totally blown away by this lol. I was with my friend, and she was convinced that it's a sign haha

FACE
Lancome's Effacernes Concealer in Medium Bisque
Lancome Ageless Mineral Foundation in Beige 30 and Honey 10 mixed together
Lancome bronzer in Solaire
Coastal Scents blush (from the palette)

EYES
Lancome Poudre Sourcils in Brunette for brows
Provici Shadow Magnet
MAC Phloof!
Lancome Trendy
Lancome Garment
MAC Carbon
Lancome Stylo Waterproof in Noir
JOE eyeliner pen in black
Lancome Hypnose mascara (bottom lashes)
QUO lashes

LIPS
MAC Underage l/g

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

CREASING!? what the eff lol

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

Those two were the most true to color! and excuse my little baby lashes haha

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

My blush NEVER shows up in my pictures, and I'm starting to get upset by this lol. No matter how much I put on, you can never see it. Grr.

I also stumbled across my very first FOTD here, about a year or so ago. It's so funny how far along I've come!!

Anyways, thanks for looking! As usual, CC is always welcome
winks.gif

starfck

you def. need to apply your makeup is amazing ! and you've come a long way from your first fotd =) good luck <3

mello

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to try to get down there tomorrow. If not, definitely by Monday!

gigglegirl

go you!! i love your looks, rock it at mac!!

side note: has sephora restocked or does it still look pretty bare??

mello

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
side note: has sephora restocked or does it still look pretty bare??

They restock every wednesday, but it's still pretty crowded in there so things go very quickly. I wanted to get the orgasm blush by nars but they were all out, as well as UDPP
ssad.gif

gigglegirl

interesting, thanks Melissa!! LOL I was so impatient i ordered online--i found the same prices in store for what i wanted and they dont charge pst! there is duty though, but it was less than pst.

maybe itll get less nutso eventually!!

blackeneddove

The same thing happened to me when I went to the counter not too long ago, except they didn't give me an app, they said to go down to the CCO which is like an hour and a half away (no car) to apply so I was like.. ehh too far for me! You should apply though, I wish I wasn't so far away or else I would have too! I think you could do it!
and pretty look as always
smiles.gif

mello

gigglegirl: haha, oh my! I don't really NEED anything from there, except I was lemming the MUFE concealor palettes for awhile...but I think i'll just order the one from coastal scents instead!
smiles.gif

blackeneddove: that's so strange that they would send you so far! the way they do it at ours is when you apply at one counter, you are applying at them all, as well as the store! so they'll just send you where they need you

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello
gigglegirl: haha, oh my! I don't really NEED anything from there, except I was lemming the MUFE concealor palettes for awhile...but I think i'll just order the one from coastal scents instead!
smiles.gif

blackeneddove: that's so strange that they would send you so far! the way they do it at ours is when you apply at one counter, you are applying at them all, as well as the store! so they'll just send you where they need you

Hm, my MA told me my best chances were to go to the store in person, tell them I want to freelance and apply right then and there. Maybe it's because I wasn't going to apply to work full time, just freelance?
th_dunno.gif
no clue! good luck though!

Candy Christ

A Sephora out of UDPP?! That's pretty scary. The one I go to has like tons of it in random places. I don't think they could ever run out. I really like how your eyes came out and I'm like 100000% sure they'll hire you.

joey444

Don't worry, my blush never shows up in pictures either!! I hope you go and apply b/c you would be great. I love your FOTDs!

mello

aww, thanks guys!
smiles.gif
I'm definitely going to give it a shot! I need a job really badly anyways so it couldn't hurt.
I can't make it down today, but definitely tomorrow or monday for sure!

Latest posts