Victoria's Secret 2008 Fashion Show Makeup Look

Dreamergirl3

woops double post! please delete, thanks
smiles.gif

luvsic

I posted a thread wondering the same thing a while back, maybe you can find something helpful in there!!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f188/h...-angel-124270/

Also, keep in mind that a lot of the models use falsies on top of their mascara...I know I don't naturally have full lush lashes (I am asian and have really thin ones which aren't long enough, even when I put on mascara) so I need falsies to pull the whole look together. Even when putting on the right eyeshadows and lipsticks, if I don't have those falsies it doesn't look right on me.

Good luck, I know I would love to achieve the look as well if I spend enough time experimenting around with it lol.

rachybloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
72584529.jpg

^looks like Victoria's Secret lipstick but I'm not 100% positive...

The lipstick they're putting on her there is a VS Lipstick in "Shy" it's a sheer, glossy peach nude. It's really pretty!

pepermint179

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbliss2
Here are some backstage pics of the makeup tables, let me know if you can ID anything that I have left out that might help with the look.

v2mv5.jpg

MAC face and body liquid foundation, MAC studio fix powder in the back, their using NARS lipstick, Decleor Fresh Hydrating Mist, Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Refining Mask/Eight Hour Hand Cream, MAC lipglass in what looks like Florabundance, & I believe that's MAC strobe cream.

v3vy0.jpg

VS Mosiac e-s/blush & Heidi Klum's new blush from her line, VS lipglosses, the clear container with the black top is what the mua used on the eye's of the models in the youtube vids above (not id'ed yet), the Chanel compact I believe is Podre Precieuse gold highlighter....this picture below looks like they used this product on the tops of the cheeks:

close up pic
v4vt7.jpg

the white beads in the silver tin is probably Guerlain Butterfly highlighting pearls & L'Oreal liquid liner.

lol, it's like playing a game of I-spy. :
sneaky.gif

I see Visine eyedrops and baby oil in the first pic as well. And the clear bottle with the black top i believe is the victoria's secret makeup remover. I also see giorgio armani foundation, and heidi klum's malibu lipstick in the last picture.Oh and a package of straws in the first picture
th_confused_new.gif
haha... I love looking at these pictures!! Do you guys have anymore!

fafinette21

in the first picture in the above post, there is a navy blue tube with a gold cap....its beside the yellow bottle of whatever....is an estee lauder product. it could be estee lauders full coverage concealer. but you can't see the front so it could be a number of items since there are a few that have that particular packaging.

KellyBean

There's also the HIP black cream liner in the 2nd picture

and of course baby wipes in the first picture