Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

..kels*

Did you ladies end up watching it this year? I was kind of disappointed to see all of the dark wintery colours in comparison to the bright, fun colours they used last year. But it was still a good show! & the Spice Girls performance was cute. Lip synched, but nonetheless cute.
smiles.gif

Joyness

I loved it so much! This year was supposed to be more "sophisticated" hence the darker colors. I really liked the themes they chose this year, especially the chandelier set. The Spice Girls' performance was really cute - I didn't know what to expect, and I loved their outfits.

missmacqtr

i didn't watch it but i just ordered few pjs from their site and i got the Spice Girls CD for free..lol u gotta check the site if u are a big fan of them or smthn..

labellavita7

It was a good show, I was so excited to see the Spice Girls it was like I was 12 again haha, however I am NOT happy they lip sanc (is that a word? lol). It's their first performance on television in YEARS and they lip sync!! Anyway I thought it was fun to watch and I enjoyed it. Alessandra Ambrosio is the hottest VS model hands down.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
It's their first performance on television in YEARS and they lip sync!! .

there first performance was last month for UK's children in need show... not sure if theyve done anymore

x-ivy

i watched it back and forth with gossip girls and tila tequila :p
from what i saw, it was really good!
i miss tyra though, to me she resembled a lot of women's shapes, instead of all the model skinny girls
smiles.gif

kristakamikaze

i loved it

there was one model that was disgustingly skinny tho.
but the rest were gorgeous.

and i loooved the last collection

and of course the spice girls!!!
ginger looks FAB!

Addicted2Beauty

I liked the fashion show. I thought the finale was awesome, especially the Christmas tree cape, Heidi's angel wings and her snowflake wings.

VeXedPiNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
Alessandra Ambrosio is the hottest VS model hands down.

YES YES YES!!!

I really enjoyed the show (what I caught that is. I too was switching between it and Gossip Girl
smiles.gif
), but was a tad disappointed in the Spice Girls presentation. If you're going to make a come-back and perform for something as large as the VS fashion show, you'd think lip-syncing would be the last thing on your mind.

Now if you'll please excuse me, I have some VS ordering to do haha

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
If you're going to make a come-back and perform for something as large as the VS fashion show, you'd think lip-syncing would be the last thing on your mind.

You'd be surprised how many people DO lip sync in that situation, just in case something goes wrong. The National Anthem at the Super Bowl? Most of them lip sync.

aziajs

I like Selita Ebanks, Marissa Miller and Miranda Kerr.

I didn't see the show. I only watched the highlights on the CBS website. I liked it. They are so clever with the themes.

xsnowwhite

aw i missed it!
and ita, Allessandra Ambrosio is SO gorgeous! if i could trade faces with any celeb/model it would be her for sure. sounds weird but whatever lol

VeXedPiNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You'd be surprised how many people DO lip sync in that situation, just in case something goes wrong. The National Anthem at the Super Bowl? Most of them lip sync.

I did not know that. I'm sure the pressure is overwhelming and they want to make sure everything goes well. But I'd still like to have heard them sing live
smiles.gif

And if Ashley Simpson taught us anything, lip syncing can have it's mishaps too (haha)
winks.gif

KeshieShimmer

Marissa Miller has an amazing body, I hate her so much! Neomie girl (not Selita and Niaome look-a-like) is beautiful!

can't spell

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Marissa Miller has an amazing body, I hate her so much! Neomie girl (not Selita and Niaome look-a-like) is beautiful!

can't spell

Is that the other light-skinned black model with the green eyes? She was rumored to be dating Russell Simmons awhile back. Just a side note.
smiles.gif
She is pretty too. She has a couple commercials, not VS, that she appears in. I was surprised to see her on the show actually.

As for Marisa, she is so beautiful to me. I usually don't find blondes that attractive but she is a head turner.

Addicted2Beauty

For those of you that missed it, it will be on again on the CW network tomorrow night. I saw the commercial during ANTM last night.

n_c

Eh...it was ok until Seal, Neil...whatever his name is (Heidi Klum's husband) performed in that ugly ass disco ball of a suit...lol

luvsic

I watched it, and I have to say that though the lingerie was sososo cute (I loved that snow one and Heidi's gigantic snowflake at the end of the show) but I was a little disappointed compared to previous years. I just didn't like how the models kept trying to "pump everyone up" by jumping around and waving their hands in the air (Adriana was especially guilty of this.) I mean, of course it would have been kind of dull to just walk up and down the runway with a permenent frown, but they went TOO overboard with the playfulness this year.

I think Alessandra, Andi, and Selita are the most gorgeous models.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
...but I was a little disappointed compared to previous years. I just didn't like how the models kept trying to "pump everyone up" by jumping around and waving their hands in the air (Adriana was especially guilty of this.) I mean, of course it would have been kind of dull to just walk up and down the runway with a permenent frown, but they went TOO overboard with the playfulness this year.

I completely agree!! All that pumping the crowd up and pinup posing at the end of the catwalk was really cheesy. It's been so high fashion in the past but this year certainly was a bit of a downgrade.

Latest posts