Victoria's Secret Makeup?

Stylishchica319

Has anyone tried their own brand of makeup? I was watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show and was in love with the looks and found out that they sell the kit for the show...but I don't know if the line is any good...has anyone tried it?

Dreamergirl3

i love the pot lip gloss, especially French Kiss, my fav! I've loved everything i've tried. The kit is actually on sale from like 45 to 29 or something like that (im not sure) so I'm debating on getting it! Check the website, and look for the kit...its on clearance. HTH!

Pink_minx

Yeah there make up isnt bad. Their mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss, and lipliners are great. Im not sure about their eyeshadows never really liked the colors.

rcastel10

I bought that kit from last year and I really liked it. The one from this year doesn't look much different. I also bought some of the holiday eye shadows last year and I hated those. They were so cheap they ended up breaking into little pieces for no reason.

xiahe

their pot lipglosses are nice. their shadows, though, aren't so great. i ended up buying a green e/s called antiqued green which looked so pretty, but when i put it on it made me look SICK. that was like a waste of $14.00. =/

luvme4me

i have the lip palette I love it and I have tried the lipglosses too and I love them too but thats all I have tried

scrapbookromance

I like their Very Sexy mascara, its nice. I wouldn't rave about it, but I have nothing bad to say either.

their Balmy Nights lipgloss in the pot is real nice though
smiles.gif

user4

i have some of it, the shadows are nice but they are not very pigmented!!! but i like them for work... i have some of the lipglosses but they smell a little funny if u ask me. ummm, that's all i have i think.

sadeyes32

I have a 3 cream eyeshadow stick set from them and I think it's okay. I rarely ever use it. It doesn't blend very well. The only thing neat about it is the cool effect that it has when you apply it on your eyelid.

aziajs

I just bought a Aura Science palette and I like it. The shadows are nice. They're soft and well pigmented. The highlighter doesn't really show up on me but that has more to do with my complexion than the product. I have to try the lipgloss and the lipstick.

I have one of the pallettes, the one with the jewels on top, in neutral. It came with 4 shadows and a bronzer on the bottom in a drawer. And has 4 glosses and a shimmer cream on the top. I really like the gloss, the bronzer and the shimmer cream, but could leave the shadows behind. I don't find they have good pigment and to achieve a dramatic look, it takes several layers. I also found that they didn't last very well, even with a primer.

Honey10

Somebody have the Victoria's Secret Mosaic Sultry eyeshadow? I wanna know if Mac or Nars have these colors of the eyeshadow, specially the Golden-green?