Victoria's Secret Makeup?

lovelyweapon

I've liked everything I have tried, minus the shadows (too chalky and translucent). The Mosaic Blush and all of the lip palettes have been great, but not amazing.

sass000

Their lipsticks are great and I really liked (I think it's discontinued) their exxagerate mascara.

sambee

I have their '07 Look of the Show kit - came with the Very Sexy Sultry mosaic eye quad, a nice pink l/g [Intimate], mascara, l/s [VIP] and the mosaic blush [Afterglow].

Like the mascara, l/g (really pretty and just sheer enough) and l/s.
LOVE the mosaic blush - it's gorgeous, very blendable.

Would pass on the mosaic eyeshadows, not heavily pigmented, but a couple of the lighter colors are nice for inner lid and highlights.

Obreathemykiss

I have a couple quads from Victoria's Secret...one I have is awesome, with a parrot blue color (not sure what it's called) and a really bright green (not sure about this either) it also has purple and a taupe color...

The other one I have are shimmer colors.

I also have a lipstick.

I've had all for a long time and the quality is between drugstore and MAC.

GlamYOURUs

I have brand new w/o box VS lipsticks if anyone is interested as well as a new lip palette that was only swatched. I bought them all on our last Semi Annual Sale but I really don't have any need for them. I just kept buying them spontaneously. They could use a home. =)
Colors are Dusk, Rose, Plum, Prima Donna, and the famous- Ruby Slippers.
Please PM for swatches and offers. I am willing to swap or sell for a reasonable price.