Violet Trance E/S?

Tahti

I cannot make this E/S work! It's so gorgeous, yet the colour doesn't seem to work on me at all - it just goes kind of grey, no matter if I pack it on (then it just falls off.) Recs please?

shontay07108

Have you tried patting it on? With a powdery shadow like that, you can't really swipe it. Also a good brush and primer are recommended. I use the mac 239 and too faced shadow insurance and VT turns out awesome on me.

Tahti

I've done both - I've tried it with paint pots, primers, et cetera, and with a lot of different brushes (including the 239) The only thing I haven't tried is using it wet or with Fix+, I find that ruins every E/S I try it with!

LC

i use a magenta cream colour base under mine and it shows up very vibrant and true to its color inside the pot

Steel Magnolia

Ugh beautiful colour but such a PITA to work with! Fix + or water doesnt work with it either
ssad.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

I like using a blue (Light As Air or Light Blue) or light violet (Ola Viola! or Lavender) eye pencil underneath and pat the shadow on over it. If all else fails, I'd say to crush Violet Trance into a jar and use it as a pigment.

Latest posts