Virginity

.k.

Are there any virgins in the house proudly holding on to their V-card?? Feel free to post comments, thoughts, experiences, etc. I want to hear feedback

Raerae

There is a whole thread in here about the topic, prolly a few months back, with that whole father pledge virginity ball thing. Prolly find most everyone's opinions on the topic there if you search for it
smiles.gif

laguayaca

I am a virgin
smiles.gif
10 more months till I get married and I am so excited! I know yall are probably wondering how long we have been together... it will he 5 years on dec 10th. Any questions or comments pm me

Hilly

I went to lovely catholic schools and was told abstinence, etc. I wanted to hold off until I was married, but then I was a teen with raging hormones and curiosity. Props to yall waiting

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
I am a virgin
smiles.gif
10 more months till I get married and I am so excited! I know yall are probably wondering how long we have been together... it will he 5 years on dec 10th. Any questions or comments pm me

Hope your first is better than mine was =p Or most times after lol. Then again if it's his first time too, there might not be much time involved at all heh.

I'm currently holding off till marriage in my current relationship. While I'm not a virgin, I'm hoping to build a relationship on more than just sex, so when we do finally have it, it will just be better.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I went to lovely catholic schools and was told abstinence, etc. I wanted to hold off until I was married, but then I was a teen with raging hormones and curiosity. Props to yall waiting

oh man, catholic school means wanting it sooner! its taught and taught and taaauuught and shoved down your throat that "sex is the devil" so its kind of like
"well.. better do it!"

Dark_Phoenix

I've gone to Catholic and Moravian schools that taught abstinence only but don't feel the compulsion to have sex. And no, I'm not that sheltered or anything. I just think sex is something meant for married people. Strange thinking, go figure.

blindpassion

I'm not a virgin, but I have no regrets, my ex boyfriend and I slept together after being with each other for six months and we ended up staying together for two and a half years, which is pretty good for a teenage relationship. I definitely made sure I was ready before we did it, and I dont regret it at all. I feel sorry for people who lost their virginity to someone they didnt love, sex with someone you love is 100 times better then sex with someone you dont, its like a whole different game.

NutMeg

I lost my virginity to my boyfriend who I've been dating for about two years now. I made sure I was ready for it, and that it was with someone who I love and who will be important to me regardless of whether or not we're dating. I guess what I'm saying is the time was right for me, and I definitely don't regret it. Sex is an important part of my life, and one that I've handled responsibly. Each person is different... Just try to respect that what's right for someone else may not be right for you.
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

I lost my virginity to someone I didn't love. I thought I did. I was 16 at the time, he was 24. he used me the whole time we talked, and I gave my virginity to him 5 months after we met (I didn't want to lose it yet but I convinced myself that I loved him) Then after we had sex he was
sometimes-y, and started seeing another girl and lying to me about it. Then, in the months that we had stopped seeing eachother and stopped talking, he'd call me (from his new girlfriends house, while he was babysitting her son) to "make sure I was okay" I was never his girlfriend.

Then I met another guy that I used to get over my first. it worked. And I had sex with this guy the first night.

Then I met someone else. And we had been talking online and on the phone for 2 months before meeting in person. We had phone sex but we had decided that we were going to wait before having sex because it'd be better. I had sex with him the first night. And I regret it to this day. Because thats not how I wanted it to happen. But we have been together for a year and 7 months now, and we plan on getting married in the near future. I really wish he was my first, though.

You never know what will happen. I made a lot of dumb choices but they turned out to not be so bad.
winks.gif

kaliraksha

I was a virgin 'til I was 18... which isn't a huge feat... but I waited for someone I loved and also knew that if in the future we broke up I wouldn't regret that decision. I knew everything about my bf... we had been together over a year and now we are engaged and have been together for 5 years.... so, yeah, he's been my only one.

Once the wedding date gets closer I want a little anticipation so I don't want to have sex three months before the wedding- oh man, that's going to be a killer.

V15U4L_3RR0R

I lost my V Plates when I was 15. But I was in love and we'd been together for a while. I don't regret it at all. It was right at the time. He was my first long term relationship but we broke up further down the line. I got much respect to anyone who has still got their V Plates past 16 as it's a rare thing these days. So good on anyone who is still waiting for the time when they feel right and comfortable.

user79

When to have sex is a personal decision, but I could never wait until marriage. It's like Samantha said in Sex and the City (yes ok it's a TV show but it makes sense): Test drive the car before you buy it. I mean, sex is a very important part of any relationship and sometimes, people just aren't sexually compatible even if everything else is right. I'd want to now if my partner and I are sexually compatible before I commit to a (hopefully) lifelong decision.