Vitamins

user3

So what do you think is the best? What works for you?

I personally love kid vitamins with extra vitamin C. Plus I like the taste!
greengrin.gif

Dreamergirl3

I love me some Centrum or One a Day's! I take an extra iron supplement as well as another B-Complex, because I'm really unhealthy (getting back on track thanks to the doc) and sliiightly anemic. And lots of herbal/natural/homeopathic stuffs!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Fred flintstone chewable. They taste good and they still give me all of my nutrients.
smiles.gif

Yay!! I am not the only one!

NICOLE73

Most multi vitamins do not have enough of each individual vitamin to give our bodies what we need each day.
I take individual supplements as opposed to one multi-vitamin.
Much more effective.

MissMarley

I have some health conditions, so in addition to prescriptions, this is what I take every day:
Magnesium capsule
Iron capsule
Multi-Vitamin for women
Omega-3 oil capsule (cod liver oil)
Raw thyroid capsule

mel0622

i used to take those huge green women's vitamins but for some reason i just stopped. maybe i should take vitamins again.
rofl.gif
(cuz i'm short) does ur guys vitamins make ur pee really yellow? lol that what the green one did to me. just curious.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
i used to take those huge green women's vitamins but for some reason i just stopped. maybe i should take vitamins again.
rofl.gif
(cuz i'm short) does ur guys vitamins make ur pee really yellow? lol that what the green one did to me. just curious.

Usually the cause is the B-vitamins, which are notorious for making pee yellow (we're talking YELLOW) lol

karen

I take a Viactiv Calcium supplement, an Oil of Olay multi-vitamin, and a flax oil capsule every morning.
I've taken a multi every day since I was a baby, occasionally switching brands. I've been using OoO for 2 or 3 years now... like it a lot.
Been taking the calcium for 4 years now, and the flax for 2 years.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
rofl.gif

yeah, it actually does that to me too... i stopped taking it cuz i thought it was like toxic or something. my pee was gonna burn holes through pipes and shit... lol. and they are REALLY uncomfortable to swallow. ugh

kimmy

right now i take:
-multi 1x a day
-calcium supp 2x a day
-vitamin e 1x a day
-ecinechea 1x a day
works pretty well for me
smiles.gif

stacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
I take a Viactiv Calcium supplement, an Oil of Olay multi-vitamin, and a flax oil capsule every morning.
I've taken a multi every day since I was a baby, occasionally switching brands. I've been using OoO for 2 or 3 years now... like it a lot.
Been taking the calcium for 4 years now, and the flax for 2 years.

How do you like the Flax Oil Capsule, Karen? Isn't that a natural laxative?

Latest posts