Viva Glam Cyndi or Gaga?

BeautyByLele

Today I wore Viva Gaga with chestnut l/l and Ms. Fizz dazzleglass and it was very pretty. . . even the MAC MUA was like, " u need to get backups !!!" although Ms Fizz is discontinued
ssad.gif

I think Viva Gaga l/s is wearable for us WOC

dewinter

I have them both.
But I think that the Gaga one is the best. Maybee the Lauper one is better teamed up with the lipgloss.

SulkingBeauty

I bought the Viva Cyndi and rocked that coral colour for the passed summer. I think the Gaga is pretty, but just not on me... Maybe if it was a creamier pink and not so blue-based /ashy? Dunno.

LAMB4LIFE

i'm a pink lipstick kinda girl so i have the gaga lipstick and i really like it. i usually wear it with magenta lipliner and it goes like a glossy version of pink neveau which is one of my fave lipsticks evaaaaaaaaaa.

K_ashanti

i got Gaga like a month go had a few exchanges to make and some B2M so i just got it on a whim, like most of you ladies have said out the tube its not cute, but with a dark liner, i used NYX deep purple and a lipgloss i used NYX natural its really nice! You really have to play with Gaga to get it to work i'm an nc 50

sss215

I like Cyndi. Tried it on yesterday with current liner. beautiful. only coral type color that works for me.

dewinter

Does anyone know if any of these colors is going to be permanent? Or "what it takes" for a Viva Glam to go permanent?

sss215

Does anyone know if any of these colors is going to be permanent? Or "what it takes" for a Viva Glam to go permanent?

These colors are only available for a year. I believe they are the 1st LE viva glam colors, not 100% sure on that though,

I know viva glam gaga may be dupable with a MAC perm color. the swatch thread has that info.

MissRay1331

I absolutely LOVEthe cyndi lipstick! I think it is the perfect red for girls who are scared of doing a "true" red lip, because the Cyndi is pretty sheer. The Gaga lipstick is also really pretty, a beautiful bubble gum pink.

afulton

After reading all the posts, I had to try them because unfortunately I passed on them when they were first released. My local MAC store only had the Lady Gaga lipgloss, so I had to resort to eBay to get Gaga Lipstick and both Cyndi lipstick and lipgloss. Can't wait to try them on when they arrive.