Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

spunky

I am the first one to respect a product that helps out any charity, but omg...both the lipstick and the gloss did not work for me! I was excited to try it out too, but no matter how I put in on my NC50 face, I looked like tyrone biggums like my lips were ashy. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? lol Or is this just a hard color to wear?
i'm the exact same, i think the viva glam campaign is great but this colour just is not for me [and i'm NW10-15]

xasperadastra

I don't like nudes at all... or probably this is what I though because Viva Glam Gaga 2 is beautiful! I have tried it today and bought immediatly XD I didn't though it could suit me!!! I could buy another one in the future
heart.gif

BeckyBenett

i finally tried this on today.. and i loved it! i wore the l/s and l/g together and the effect was a nuded out lip with a hint of pink (my natural lip colour still showed through a little). i guess the colour depends on natural lip colours... loving loving this!
pompom.gif

xasperadastra

i finally tried this on today.. and i loved it! i wore the l/s and l/g together and the effect was a nuded out lip with a hint of pink (my natural lip colour still showed through a little). i guess the colour depends on natural lip colours... loving loving this!
pompom.gif
yep! on me is a bit peachy!

LMD84

i wore this lippie yesterday. i am surprised at how much i have been reaching for it seeing as i was pretty set on not buying it way back when!

Alisha1

i wore this lippie yesterday. i am surprised at how much i have been reaching for it seeing as i was pretty set on not buying it way back when!

I still need to get the lippy or gloss (or both :D ) but I think I'll wait till after quite cute...moneys tight!

xasperadastra

I am a yellow girl XD but my skin is quite fair in comparison to NC50 (I'm NC 20-25) and on me it's a light peach...maybe a touch darker than my skintone! It's also the only nude which suits me right now... Of course it's not easy to wear and don't suits everybody! uhm and it is also drying! But I love it!!
Try it with different lipglasses.. maybe it can work!!

StandingRoom

I don't wear mine much....I bought the ls and lg more for the charity than the color.

I'm the same way - I just bought the ls, but I kinda figured the color probably wouldn't work on me. I figured if it did, it'd be like a less-pretty version of Tom Ford's "Blush Nude" on me. Alas, it's a bit more yellow than that.

Latest posts