Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

laylalovesmac

I'm pretty late on this, but Shontay girly, you look freaking gorgeous in that picture! Your skin looks absolutely amazing and I love this lippie on you!
heart.gif

Soul Unique

Shontay, Gaga 2 looks great on you!

@ Layla, yes, where have you been hiding lady!? I've missed you!!!! I hope all has been well.

laylalovesmac

hey Layla! long time no speak! i hope you're doing ok!
Awww you girls are so sweet!
th_kiss.gif
I just have a huge course load this semester and I've been kinda down in the dumps lately. Makeup is kind of the last thing on my mind, but I have missed all of my Specktra ladies!
heart.gif

sonia84

Shontay, Try putting a few cotton pads in the container to keep the air out, hopefully this should bring the wet feeling back.

LMD84

i actually got to play with this lipstick when i got home from work tonight! finally!! i actually quite like it. when i wear it alone on my lips i dont feel like it is too brown for me (nc20) however i do understand what people meant about the slight grey cast to it which is rather odd. however i used my in synch liner like dx girly did and it really made a huge difference and this became a much more wearable lipstick for me. hooray! and i did my bit for charity in the process. i wont re-buy this lipstick like i would other viva glam shades but i will use the tube up :)

Alisha1

i actually got to play with this lipstick when i got home from work tonight! finally!! i actually quite like it. when i wear it alone on my lips i dont feel like it is too brown for me (nc20) however i do understand what people meant about the slight grey cast to it which is rather odd. however i used my in synch liner like dx girly did and it really made a huge difference and this became a much more wearable lipstick for me. hooray! and i did my bit for charity in the process. i wont re-buy this lipstick like i would other viva glam shades but i will use the tube up :)

I really want to like this so I'm hopefully going to try it out when I go selfridges tomorrow!

Soul Unique

Stay focused Layla, things may seem difficult now, but as long as you keep rising up every morning, know that you are more than able! You'll look back and barely remember what was so hard or what had you feeling down. Stay lovely dear
th_kiss.gif

th_kiss.gif
I just have a huge course load this semester and I've been kinda down in the dumps lately. Makeup is kind of the last thing on my mind, but I have missed all of my Specktra ladies!
heart.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif
Very sorry to hear you've been feeling down, but I'm glad to see you poking your head out again. This is a rough time of year in general. I think. I remember in university it used to be taxing for me... Hope you'll be feeling better soon and we're always happy to see you here when you're feeling like a little makeup escapism...

You make us want to
pompom.gif

singer82

Awe Layla (I know this isnt your real name but I dont know your real name) sweetie I'm sorry your down. It will all be worth it in the end
th_cheerup.gif

And I'm still not sure bout this lippy yet. The fiance and my mom says its looks good, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think it will grow on me. Maybe I should try some combos with it.

laylalovesmac

Stay focused Layla, things may seem difficult now, but as long as you keep rising up every morning, know that you are more than able! You'll look back and barely remember what was so hard or what had you feeling down. Stay lovely dear
th_kiss.gif
Thanks for all the kind words ladies!!! You always know how to make me feel better.
pompom.gif
th_kiss.gif

Ember2

th_kiss.gif
heart.gif

Hope you feel better soon.

I've got all kinds of things going on in my life which brings a lot of stress, and makeup really should be the farthest thing from my mind, but Specktra and the discussions around MAC collections has been the one thing that brings some fun and joy to my life. The anticipation of the colour story, the first leaked pictures, the first swatches and I end up in heaven looking forward to something.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Pinkdollface

I feel the same way! So much stress and only make up and you guys can help me feel better
specktra_rocks.gif

Layla i hope you feel better soon.

LMD84

oh i am so happy that you enjoy it here so much! i like to specktra because it de-stresses me from when i get home from work!

laylalovesmac

You girls really are the nicest! This is such a great community.

My smilies aren't working or I would have put a heart in somewhere. :p

Ember2

The discussions with like minded people who appreciate and celebrate the unfolding of a collection is totally de-stressing, and makes me feel sane knowing others are as excited as I am about new products. And even though there is sometimes nervousness wondering if I'm going to be able to score the most coveted items, Specktra is such a great place to discuss where the items are still available, and if all fails people to commiserate with.

Now, if either of the Gaga Viva Glams was wearable for me, I would be in an even better place. Third times a charm?

LMD84

i tried wearing the pink gaga a few days ago and i really just cant love it. the pink just doesnt suit me that well :( i actually prefer this second gaga colour!