Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

bis

[quote name="erine1881" url="/forum/thread/172239/viva-glam-discussion-lady-gaga-2011/120#post_2074521"]Hey everyone. Sorry i've been mia. Things have been ok. Sadly I lost my chinchilla a week ago. I had him for 7 years. Even tho I rescued him from an abusive owner, he was still the sweetest little guy ever. Needless to say its been hard, so I thought I'd pop on here to distract myself. I'm hoping to be on here more tho. I miss everyone too![/quote] Sorry for your little guy, but he had a great life with you.

MACina

yahoo.gif
......great!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Amplified Creme Finish soooo much!!!!!!!!!!

luvlydee

Thanks for the link, luvlydee! Great detective work!
greengrin.gif
According to this site, the new Gaga l/s is similar to Half-N-Half? Then, I might be able to wear it. Looking forward to seeing more swatches!
cutey.gif
You're most welcome!
flower.gif
I am patiently waiting for someone to review these with more depth lol. I want to see these swatched on lips also

internetchick

MAC Viva Glam GaGa II

Thanks for the swatches! Is it the camera making it look so orange? On my screen it looks like an orangish self tanner. If it is more like the swatches on the blog I must have it!

Teggy

Eh...I think it's one of those colors that I need to try on to see if it'll work. Nudes can be tricky.

JennsJewelz

I'm so sorry for your loss erine - it's always hard to lose a long-time friend and companion. We missed you lots - sending all sorts of love and hugs your way!

Camnagem

These are nude shades, so of course I must have them.

It's for a good cause, and I can't pass up nudes. If they don't actually work on me I'll just wear them to clean or do dishes...like the other gaga l/s, lol.

Camnagem

Aww, Erin. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I like to think that all of our lost pets over the years end up together...romping around with never ending food bowls, toys, treats, and things to hump.

peachsuns

It's for a good cause, and I can't pass up nudes. If they don't actually work on me I'll just wear them to clean or do dishes...like the other gaga l/s, lol.

I really like this idea! Thank you, Meg!
th_roll1.gif

geeko

Judging from the picture, does the viva glam gaga II lipstick look anything like Cherish or Siss lipstick from the regular collection. It looks kinda brownish in the pic ...

LMD84

lol! good point though!

p3chiu

One of the MAC artists let me have a sneak peek :) She swatched both the lipstick and lipglass on my hand for me. Kind of looked a bit peachy on my hand (IMO). However, it is definitely a nude colour. At first i was thinking that it may look like Cherish lipstick but the MAC artist thought it looked like 'Chai?'

Hope that helps.