Waiting, waiting, waiting

macaddict_xo

They did the EXACT same thing to me, I ordered $250 worth of products,(the dame edna collection), they never even called me to tell me something was wrong with the order. I waited 3 weeks, then i got fed up and decided to contact them. Then they told me "Oh, we had it out to deliver, but it came back to us because your address isnt a valid one." Uhm, its the same address ive been ordering from for a while, why now all of a sudden a problem??!??, so then they asked me okay would you like us to send it out again, i said sure... they called me back about an hour later to tell me they couldnt because a few of the items were already sold out (checked the site, & it never said it was sold out!!! WTF) So then they apologized (by email) not over the phone and said that the next order i have, they will give me free overnight shipping....

To me that is BS... 3 weeks??!??? and even then i had to contact them! How long were they going to wait until they notified me.

Now i just prefer going to the MAC store to get my stuff....

asthenia

That is lame, so sorry that happened. Something similar happened to me with Benefit when I ordered a lot. They said it was unusual to order so much and made me scan my passport for them, but that was it. I got my stuff straight after.

You would of thought that if you had placed an order with MAC, your order would be left aside until it's shipped.
I guess I'm just confused as to how someone else was able to buy the products in your order. Lame.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyste
^^^^ I so agree w/you..how can u undrestimate this collection when there are stores dedicated & sells nothing but Hello Kitty...this is not Barbie...but HK for crying out loud!!!!

I am glad they were looking out for your protection but once u answered the ??? that should have been it..not interrogate you some more...this has happened to me and it pissed me off big time!!!

I ordered the vanity case from Sanrio & had to fill out an order form plus send copies of the front & back of my DL & CC!!!!

Hope u get all ur stuff and please follow thru w/the complaint!!!!

Seriously Hello Kitty has been a freaking HUGE icon I guess you could say for what over 30 years now?!!!! Does MAC not understand how much Sanrio profits from just Hello Kitty itself?!

If I made an order for a MAC HK item and didn't get it cause of some stupid "mistake" on MAC's part I will be beyond furious! Idc, I want my HK! It doesn't matter to me if MAC has to pull it out of their ass, I want it!

A simple refund and apology is not enough. The least they could offer you is for them to try to contact different locations and trying to find where your items are available at and have them sent to you. If it were my company I'd at least try to do that or give you a good discount the next time you order online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaddict_xo
They did the EXACT same thing to me, I ordered $250 worth of products,(the dame edna collection), they never even called me to tell me something was wrong with the order. I waited 3 weeks, then i got fed up and decided to contact them. Then they told me "Oh, we had it out to deliver, but it came back to us because your address isnt a valid one." Uhm, its the same address ive been ordering from for a while, why now all of a sudden a problem??!??, so then they asked me okay would you like us to send it out again, i said sure... they called me back about an hour later to tell me they couldnt because a few of the items were already sold out (checked the site, & it never said it was sold out!!! WTF) So then they apologized (by email) not over the phone and said that the next order i have, they will give me free overnight shipping....

To me that is BS... 3 weeks??!??? and even then i had to contact them! How long were they going to wait until they notified me.

Now i just prefer going to the MAC store to get my stuff....

That's weird that you had ordered several times with your address listed and everything went through fine and them BAM! out of nowhere there acting like something is suspicious. And just wow....3 weeks to contact you?!

Ive been noticing that ever since the F&F sale MAC online has been having some issues with keeping up with orders and accuracy.

pianohno

You poor girls, I hope you all get your hands on everything you wanted! Seriously, MAC's customer services are just going down the drain
nonono.gif

MAChostage

I'm glad that this unsettling situation has been resolved for you!

To let some of you guys know, since it seems like many of you are relatively new to Specktra and/or MAC altogether, MAC's underestimation of a collection's popularity is not new at all. Every time something iconic comes out -- think Barbie -- the same thing happens. At least with Barbie they attempted to "make right" in some situations by selling more dolls than they'd originally planned, and so on. So get ready for the next time something like this comes out.

inconspicuous

Wow. I'm both pleased that I'm not alone in this, but also appalled at the customer services being given. I've had some responses and messages in reply to my youtube video in which I talk about MAC Online's customer services, and there's a lot more of this going on than I thought there would be!

They took forever to ship... The status on their website was showing as In Warehouse since last Thursday, and I was going to give it to today and then contact them to ask what the hell is going on. Luckily, I checked my email first thing this morning as I was getting ready and I FINALLY got my last two shipping confirmation emails. And just now I checked on the website and the status is showing as delivered and signed for. SO it looks like everything is at my granny's house now =]]] (Even though it says it was "signed for by MAY" which is my last name, but nobody else in my family has the same surname, lol, I can only assume my grandfather's signature wasn't legible haha)

I just need to find the time to go over there (this week is going to be super hectic, we're trying to move asap due to huge issues with the youths in our neighbourhood victimizing my aunts, and people are coming over on Friday to take photos of the place inside and out, so we have to spend this week packing up all the stuff we don't need on a daily basis and moving it to the new house, so the rooms aren't all cluttered up and look smaller than they really are heh)

HOPEfully everything is all in there, but I've still got this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that something will be missing. I'll update you all when I find out.

And I hope everyone else gets what they've ordered if it hasn't come yet. I'm still very disappointed in MAC's Customer services... definitely complain - I'm getting a stamp and sending off my letter tomorrow. It's simply unacceptable =/

@MAChostage, I have to say, at first I was really surprised at all this because it was the first time I'd ordered from MAC's website, let alone limited edition items, and I'd mistakenly thought that as a mig, super popular company, they would be sorted out. But I've learned my lesson from this - in the future I'll be going to Meadowhall to get all my items in person when they're released. It's so not worth the hassle, and my local MAC counter doesn't seem to sell out on the first day like a lot of others have been. Sigh. I'm just glad it all got sorted in the end.

ccroney1

I've usually had good luck calling the customer service number. But recently, I've been transferred to VM so many times it's not even funny. I love the message "Our business hours are..." And I'm checking my watch thinking, itn't that now?

Latest posts