watching a rerun of oprah sjp is on i <3

Pushpa

sjp is so hot and i love her perfume i am on my second bottle hahaha

i am not really feeling how this looks blended of the lack there of of blending...hehehe i tried to blend with my fingers (prppygrl) i think i will stick to brushes
th_confused_new.gif

and my lashes are so annoying these last few days they are getting tangled all over the place...i have no clue what to do

img13848sx.jpg

img13836oi.jpg

img13829mp.jpg
img13819iz.jpg

img13805mx.jpg
img13797qj.jpg

img13769yd.jpg

img13853sl.jpg
img1393copy8ys.jpg

i am goofing around with adobe i will becoma a masta soon muahahaha

beautenoir

please tell me doll...what colors did you use?...I love this look and might have to copy it so I'll need to know what to use...lol. The last two picks are so cute...what a doll.

Pushpa

What I used

FACE: studiofix (powder) and so Ceylon msf

EYES: pink freezes e/s as highlite and I put it all over my eye just darker at browbone, romp in crease just a little (can barely be seen), sketch e/s outer lid, cranberry e/s middle of the lid, paradisco e/s inner corner, coppering e/s lower lashline, pro lash mascara

CHEEKS: I really don’t know its another marykay it looks peachy with an orange tinge :S

LIPS: star nova lip/lustre

simar

oooh nice blending! i love cranberry on you. it's flattering against your complexion.

Isis

I love those colors on you, especially coppering! They go so well with your flawless skin. The flower cut-out pic is adoreable
greengrin.gif

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotti82
that's gorgeous on you and i adore your eyebrows! they're so unique!!

i need to clean them up asap but when i look at them i think so much to fix and i put it off lmao

thank you's i <3 coppering i'll wear it tmrw

Nikki0211

You're so pretty and have such nice skin. Those colors look great on you also! And...I watched Oprah today with SJP too. lol
smiles.gif

brandi

yay pushpa your lashes are making you mad! hahaha i'm sooo J of your lashes i hope they make you mad! hahaha nah j/k i LOVE your lashes... put something on them and brush it out... maybe idk what i'm talking about but i do know your makeup is lookin good!

.Serenity.Eludes.

these are wonderful! i <3 the colors!!! your lashes are beautiful *jealous* lol. I see you did photoshop! YAY!!!! it looks good! Keep practicing and you'll be a pro in no time
greengrin.gif

Sushi_Flower

I really like this, the colours are just my kind of thing - though i was surprised to see that the main lid colour is Cranberry - this looks so much darker and more red in the pan and on other people's eyes - did you make it lighter or did it photograph lighter? Or is it just that you use very little in the middle of the lid and blended alot? I much prefer how it looks on you than how it looks in the pan.

Pei

This is pretty
smiles.gif

Sounds crazy, but how i wish my eyelashes will tangle
greengrin.gif

They're too short to even touch each other
ssad.gif