watching a rerun of oprah sjp is on i <3

Miss_Behave

you are sooo pretty and you are always glowing!! and your skills are amazing, everything looks so soft on you

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
I really like this, the colours are just my kind of thing - though i was surprised to see that the main lid colour is Cranberry - this looks so much darker and more red in the pan and on other people's eyes - did you make it lighter or did it photograph lighter? Or is it just that you use very little in the middle of the lid and blended a lot? I much prefer how it looks on you than how it looks in the pan.

It is more red and normally deeper but I used romp in the crease softly and I did have pink freeze dusted over my entire lid I wanted it to look a bit sienna not red and it came out alright so those two shades helped dim cranberry down a bit and made paradisco a bit bolder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Nice!
Love the nail!

Tehehehe I love my nail tech I get the craziest designs sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches
Lash brush, my darling!

Or an old & clean mascara wand.

I think theyre still gorgeous.
smiles.gif

Yeah I am so lame hahaha I just kept putting mascara on the end lashes trying to straighten them out hahahaha

Peaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa

Yeah I am so lame hahaha I just kept putting mascara on the end lashes trying to straighten them out hahahaha

I do that too haha but it never works. I always put mascara on the ends of my lashies first then start from the base & wiggle it thru my lashes.

I forgot what else I was going to write so it can't have been anything important.
graucho.gif